502 Street Scene Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
It's a dayco hose from advance auto parts. I can get you the number off of it if you're interested.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hahaha knew it would be coming before long. I'm still working on it, working on a couple wiring mix ups. Plus I bought a rental house so I've been replacing a lot of stuff in it so this has been put a bit on the back burner I'll admit. I haven't posted any pics lately but the exhaust is finished, the intercooler tubing is finished, the intake tube is finished. The transmission crossmember was hitting the trans since I moved it up, it's been notched and solid flat steel welded in. I need to mount the oil filter housing and route the hoses and finish the wiring. After it's running I'm going to pick up some eqqus gauges for the speedo, temp, boost, etc. This project will live, I promise you.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Alright for anyone who is still even interested in this, I've got some updates. It's been a long while, lots of things getting in the way of actually working on this; medical issues, extra shifts at work, yadda yadda.

My photobucket is screwing me bad, but ITS ALIVE.. So I have no video, yet, but I'll post up a pic of the smoke plume from the first start up.

All she need now to be road worthy are gauges, coolant reservoir mounted and filled, and loose wires tied back in the wire loom. Hopefully progress will be a little steadier from here on out.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts