502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how the hair test works? I am having to take one next week and wasn't sure how long they usually go back. It's just a factory job. I am also kind of worried because when I had my motorcycle wreck I was on alot of stuff (legally). And I might have taken 2 draws off a jiont within the last 2 months. But it was prolly the on time I have done it for years. How will it turn out?

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
yea, hair tests last a while but i think its just a few weeks. thats why brittney spears cut all her hair off.

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
Goes back as long as your hair has been on your head. At least that's just what I think.
Ding ding! The average person's hair grows at a rate of 1/3"-1/2" every month. Think of strand of hair as a timeline where every drug is stamped in the hair itself upon the time of use. I dunno if one or two hits off a joint will show, but the legal drugs will and you should inform them and be prepared to show proof if asked.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Yeah, I have heard hair test go way back. Hard to say the outcome of this though. As long as you have done drugs fairly recently I don't see a problem.
As long as you have done drugs fairly recently? I mean, I guess it depends on the employer, but most of them are hoping you aren't on drugs. :D

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks alot guy. I am always so never about these things. Don't really have a reason to be. Just glad I don't have the pee, takes off some of the pressure

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
As long as you have done drugs fairly recently? I mean, I guess it depends on the employer, but most of them are hoping you aren't on drugs. :D
Place I work at doesn't care. They drug test you right before you start, then they don't even again. Unless you get into an accident. But then they just test to see if you were high/drunk at the time. I sit in an office for most of my day, so I'll be aight.:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
Place I work at doesn't care. They drug test you right before you start, then they don't even again. Unless you get into an accident. But then they just test to see if you were high/drunk at the time. I sit in an office for most of my day, so I'll be aight.:D
So Drew, puff puff pass? haha

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does it only stay in your system for a while if you are a regulor? Or will a few hits be traced for the same length of time?

·
Registered
44 Posts
i had sergery 2 weeks ago and had to take drug test 3 days ago i failed it but i told them it was bc i was on loritabs and morphene so then they understood

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
What about leg hair? :blink:
I don't know where they can get it from. They jacked my shit from my underarms. Not sure if arms and legs work too, I guess if you're a hairy motherfucker they can grab it wherever. If it's a chick go for the pubes.

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i had sergery 2 weeks ago and had to take drug test 3 days ago i failed it but i told them it was bc i was on loritabs and morphene so then they understood
You just told them that and it was all kewl, or did you have to provide some kind of documentation?

1 - 20 of 141 Posts