502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Nothing to see here
3,889 Posts
Gettin' a little preachy there Alex but you make a very good point. Just not worth it to maybe have your junk taken by the man or go to jail for a few short trails.

That kid with the 3 wheeler busting himself up is just gonna make them lock it down tighter, even if the accident had nothing to do with the trails

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Rob_O said:
Gettin' a little preachy there Alex but you make a very good point. Just not worth it to maybe have your junk taken by the man or go to jail for a few short trails.

That kid with the 3 wheeler busting himself up is just gonna make them lock it down tighter, even if the accident had nothing to do with the trails
hehe... dont mean to get all preacher like... Just dont want a few instant thrill seekers to ruin it for all the rest of us...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I finally got rid of the car and got my self a jeep (TJ). My dad has told me of high water and a few other places in the knobs, but he said those were in his days and not sure if they were blocked off or not. I also have heard of natural bridge, some place in harlan ky, and then haspin acres in IN. None of my friends wheel so I am tryin to find some places to go/ ppl to go with.
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
there is a farm in Borden, IN that has trail rides on 1 sunday a month and Bkerr on the forum has a farm south of Etown they call the Boneyard where they've been going wheelin.

I have seen and read a lot about Harlan but never been. Livingston is another place I've never been but isn't too far and would be a cool spot to go wheel and camp out.

Highwater is hit or miss, people got in trouble for being up there this summer but im sure some still wheel there.
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Highwater has been owned by my family for generations and is off limits!
Just because someone tore down the private property signs and moved the trees we cut to stop people from going back there does not mean it's open. Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts