502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:madrun::madrun::madrun:

<rant>I seriously am getting tired of these damn birds shittin all over my car. Don't have a garage to park in, and I drive everyday of the weeks to its hard to keep clean, but I keep the bird crap off of it. Today before I left for work, I decided to get some of the shit off, literally. One of my friends ride down the street so I talk to him for no more than five minutes. Go back to the car to see if I missed any of the shit spots. I kid you not, fresh crap scattered all around my car! :dickeled:

I swear when I get my own house, there will be no trees for those little effers to live in. Damn birds. They're useless! </rant>
:madrun::dickeled:

·
username fail
1,052 Posts
with you on that, every time i wash my cars they seem to shit on it right after.
unfortunatley the 240s in the garage so the suby gets shitted on all the time.

Reactions: McBob

·
DYAY!
1,087 Posts
It seems that when you leave your car dirty a pile of bird shit wont land within a 1 mile radius of your car but as soon as you wash that fucker, it's like a squadron of constipated birds are summoned to your cars location and unload.

·
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan
2,974 Posts
It seems that when you leave your car dirty a pile of bird shit wont land within a 1 mile radius of your car but as soon as you wash that fucker, it's like a squadron of constipated birds are summoned to your cars location and unload.
x2

I havent washed my car in months and its shit free.... and my house is surrounded by trees... but last time I got out of the car wash a flock of birds shat on my car as I was driving home.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
It seems that birds go more for shiny cars than anything else. When my car was silver, I had pterodactyl shit all over it. It was the size of a damn large pizza. But now that it's primered....I hardly get shitted on.

Go primer your cars. :)

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts
:rofl: I think Deuce is onto something though. When I had my shiny blue 240, it was always getting doo-dooed on, but now that my car is in primer, it hasn't been doo-dooed on at all!

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
get a red-ryder "equalizer".....start takin them out...take the carcases and put them on someones car you dont llike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts