502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Dear Adam Walker,

Now you have a 2JZ for the Celica. Hammer down.

kbye

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
gay, I would have rather had the sc300......

ps. should have bought a 350z, way better. Well atleast your car looks as slow as it truly is lol! I will say they are nice looking cars, and in your defense they do come with ricer clear tailights factory:loco:

·
Shut up, I don't care
15,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
gay, I would have rather had the sc300......

ps. should have bought a 350z, way better. Well atleast your car looks as slow as it truly is lol! I will say they are nice looking cars, and in your defense they do come with ricer clear tailights factory:loco:
SC is a fucking boat unless you have lots of money... and luckily for him Adam's came with black chrome tails, much much better than my chrome

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
yeah, I hate most lexus's but out of all of them the is300, and 430 are the best looking imo. I am just giving him a hard time anyways. Good luck with the lexus and hope to see something done with one around here besides 20's

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
Surprisingly its not THAT slow. It's a 5 speed and has pretty decent acceleration and is torquey. Also its very nimble and fun to throw around. I wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't think it could stack up to the 240. But a little boost under the hood should get this thing moving nicely. Plus a nice set of gold Advan RGIIs will set this thing OFF. It should turn out nicely, I promise.

1 - 20 of 237 Posts