502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
x2

And word is he had a small nose bleed and didn't want to be taken out of the game...

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, I am at work and someone just showed it to me, so actually for me welcome to Jan, lol. I dont think he actually did that I thnk he got hit in the nose.

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
Can you make your sig bigger? It doesn't quite take up the whole page.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
LOL at boileralum- def had a nose bleed and just wanted to cover it up quick- he knows what will happen if hes taken out LOL

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you make your sig bigger? It doesn't quite take up the whole page.
Yes, I could do that for you if you would like me to. Could you then please go fuck yourself? That way you would be having safe sex, and that would be cool.

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
Yes, I could do that for you if you would like me to. Could you then please go fuck yourself? That way you would be having safe sex, and that would be cool.
How about I give you a couple days to reconsider. I was pointing out an infraction of the board rules regarding sig image sizes. filling the screen with your sig is rude and obnoxious to other users. Larger image has been removed. Enjoy your 2 day vacation.

·
( . Y . )
5,410 Posts
Hmm Well atleast he asked you nicely LoL

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
How about I give you a couple days to reconsider. I was pointing out an infraction of the board rules regarding sig image sizes. filling the screen with your sig is rude and obnoxious to other users. Larger image has been removed. Enjoy your 2 day vacation.
:rofl:

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you cant handle getting a smart ass answer then I suggest you dont be a smartass. You could have just changed the sig and there would have been no problem......a mod can do that cant they?

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
If you cant handle getting a smart ass answer then I suggest you dont be a smartass. You could have just changed the sig and there would have been no problem......a mod can do that cant they?
you could change the sig yourself since its YOUR sig, and there wouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
you could change the sig yourself since its YOUR sig, and there wouldn't be a problem.
It doesnt appear to big on my screen and I have no problems loading any pages. If I knew how to make it smaller I would have done it from the begining, but it doesnt seem to big on my computer so i didnt see a problem and I have seen bigger. Thanks for stopping through though :loco:

·
why so curious?
8,972 Posts
It doesnt appear to big on my screen and I have no problems loading any pages. If I knew how to make it smaller I would have done it from the begining, but it doesnt seem to big on my computer so i didnt see a problem and I have seen bigger. Thanks for stopping through though :loco:
Change it or you will be banned.
Keep talking back to the mods and you will be banned.

Simple as that. Your choice.

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Change it or you will be banned.
Keep talking back to the mods and you will be banned.

Simple as that. Your choice.
LMAO, Ban Ban Ban. I just dont understand...being a mod gives you the right to be a smartass to people but when people become one back to you, they get the ban stick, lmfao. What a joke. I tried to change it but I dont know how, so if you could, since you are a mod as well, please change it for me, because it isnt working for me. You can remove it if you like, it doesnt matter to me.

edit: I think it has been changed already, lol, because I dont see it anymore.

·
Belt Boosted
293 Posts
It's still there, at least on mine. Other people that have posted in this thread seem to have similar sized ones though too. Maybe my screen's just weird or maybe it's been modified by someone? :blink:

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Which one do you see? do you see the one for Freddy or the one of TWILL blocking Pattersons weak ass? The one of Twill and patterson is the one they are talking about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts