502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Took out a woodland creature and tore up my front end (engine is fine except pwr steering belt and hose and radiator) the front end bumper headlights and hood were all sacrificed so the little bastard could commit suicide. The deer never stood a chance and as a result I'm parting out the civic and saving for a down payment on a new vehicle come spring. any questions please PM me. most prices are OBO and I will negotiate. Would be willing to sell as is right now for 2500 OBO NO RUST!!!! Everything is still on the vehicle and drives, just can't get to far from home so you can park it when it starts to warm up past running temp. This thing handles amazingly and is a good DD. Some what of a harsh ride but it has full coilovers... you can't have it all. Clear title in hand.

Everything is OBO please make offers

Koni yellow adjustable shocks and Ground Control coilovers w/ pillow top hats spring rates 450 fronts and 550 rears 5000 miles- $800

B16a3(del sol Vtec motor 1994) aprx 17x,xxx miles STOCK - $1500 for full swap

- auto lab looked engine over after swap(done by myself and Rich (boileralum)) and fixed wiring and vacuum hoses and said the engine ran great(15,000 miles ago)

- new dr. side half shaft (< 3000 miles)

- new cam seal

- eg converted auto to manual tranny mount from hasport aprx 15,000 miles

- swapped shift linkages from integra to fit eg coupe

- new belts and hoses when swap was done aprx 15,000 miles ago

bad:
- no radiator and power steering hose/pump is damaged I think its just the hose!

Gauge cluster $150.00 obo - auto swap from ex w/ tach 70,7xx miles on it. trip odometer sticks sometimes but always eventually goes back to 0

Del Sol seats(2) $125.00 - normal rip on driver side can swap brackets with current civic/del sol, not sure what brackets are on it now but 3/4 bolts match up in 92-95 eg

rear brake conv. $50.00 - need to replace rotors, pads, calipers, brake hoses and e brake cable. I believe its wired for abs

newer eg front pads(hawk hps), rotors(brembo blank rotors(vented)), and calipers (<8000 miles) - $50

black side mirrors(pair) - $25.00

Skunk2 LCA's silver < 5000 miles on them - $100.00 - sold

no name axel back exhaust(fart can) - $40.00

OEM Honda NIB water pump - $35.00 forgot to install when we did the swap :)

OEM Honda radiator hose - $5.00 sent 2 only ordered 1 :)

eg coupe back seat cushion $15.00

dash besides cluster and stock radio- $60.00 will part out

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
guage cluster

Engine :)

Coil Overs and LCA's

Complete photos of everything else here

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pics of brake rotors, calipers, pads

·
Idiot Toleration Expert
3,710 Posts
Bump for IIKA...and a good guy.

Reactions: 93coupeb16a3

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
don't want to separate the full swap this soon. but it has no grinds and shifts smooth as glass. :)

per my location: New Albany

·
I WANNA GO FAST!
2,442 Posts
you have pm sir...

·
Registered
554 Posts
pm'ed

·
boosted b16a ef
2,046 Posts
do u have pic's of the whole car still interested in u know what

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Price on full swap

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
pm'd also whatr about the carpet i need to replace mine is it in good condition?
PM'ed carpets aren't amazing the mats are worse then the actual carpet

thanks Rich for uh babysitting my thread lol.

Also I'm post poning the sale until thursday. I have an offer to do a trade for the complete vehicle as is right now. Gonna look at that and then make a decision as to take it or continue the part out. All PM's have been replied to and sorry it took all day as work has blocked this site due to it being a forum. gay i know but it was probably cause i spent to much time on here lol. Thanks for all the interest. and I'll re PM everyone Thursday and let them know whats up.

- Justin

·
boosted b16a ef
2,046 Posts
man just saw pic's of the car go ahead and part it out... i also thought it had 70 on motor not 170 that's alot of reeming miles

1 - 20 of 68 Posts