502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Happiness is a Pint away
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a FYI, I will be out of town this Friday the 19th as well as all of next week. I will return to the shop Monday the 29th. While Dustin and the regular peanut gallery will be here he has plenty to do. So unless you already have an appointment for next week sometime I wouldnt expect the phone to be answered much or for him to work in quick jobs without much notice. If it is by all means something that can wait until the week of the 28th then please call me on Monday the 29th and we'll get you worked in. If its serious then try calling him but again I cannot make any promises, we are pretty busy next week and he is more or less going to be by himself. So dont kill him.

Thanks for your cooperation.

-bill

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
Bill should never take a vacation.

:D Have fun, and enjoy yourself!

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
I got a text about some party at AutoLab this Friday night, all day Saturday, and into Sunday. Sounds like fun, supposed to be strippers and everything.

·
blah blah blah
13,047 Posts
well ill be calling you when you get back. Installing this turbo has turned into a nighmare having wrong parts, and IC pipes that are not wanting to fit. Either way, ill have it done *crosses fingers* by the time you come back and we can finish this thing! have fun on vacation!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts