502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and Adam just went and picked up our new puppy. She's a blue merle border collie. :)

Meet Daisy:

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
Looks like it hates black people!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
She's so cute! I didn't know border collies could be merled, learn something new everyday. I wish Gunner had more merling all over like that.

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I didn't know that either until we looked it up. The lady we got her from wants a red merle but said they are harder to come by. This little booger is gonna be a handful!!!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Red merles are hard as hell to find in Aussies too, there's a ton of blues but no reds. The people we got Gunner from said they sold all their blue merles immediately w/ their previous litter, but this litter they sold all the reds in one weekend.

And ours is a handful too. He's eating our house....trim, drywall, rugs, cabinets. You'd think he didn't have 5 million bones and other toys laying around to chew on, little turd. And he'll eat anything, including raw onions. :eek3: I think his taste buds are broken.

·
Lament Configuration
1,818 Posts
big paws

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
We can bring Nico over and let them PLAY!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Awww!!! She is sooo cute! Were bringing our little one over later, so they can play.

Hopefully Nico won't try to hump her lol

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awww!!! She is sooo cute! Were bringing our little one over later, so they can play.

Hopefully Nico won't try to hump her lol
Haha! We'll be here. We've got to go pick up her crate but other than that we'll be around. She's a handful and she has FINALLY laid her ass down to take a nap!!! :)

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
Haha! We'll be here. We've got to go pick up her crate but other than that we'll be around. She's a handful and she has FINALLY laid her ass down to take a nap!!! :)
We just got Nico a new crate last night and he loves it so far.

·
Registered
456 Posts
shes so cute. i love her. i wish i could get her brother so they could play. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts