502 Street Scene Forums banner
221 - 237 of 237 Posts
I at least want to hit some kind of trails before it gets cold. Anyone want to set up a plan

I'm going to jacks Friday night to Sunday. And if I don't hear from one of my friends by today I will have a open seat.
I just want to take the jeep somewhere. nothing extreme. but fun ya know

With a 1200 acres I'm sure there is something. Rush would be great for you hundreds of miles of dirt roads really. All very well marked and they have maps.
where is that?

id like a challenge. just know I cant get to far with stock ride height/suspension liberty

With jacks I don't know since I have never been. So can't say if it's challenges you or not. But rush is in Ashland ky great place. You can ride all day on dirt roads. They have anything you want.
Sweet. Want to go next weekend get a few together.

I'm in for Dirt roads.

I'll show you ****** how rally is done.
sweet theres one
Lol I have air ride and it's not getting low low. So I may test your rally.

What do you have?

I'm in. we taking a day trip, weekend or get there Friday night back Saturday night.
he has a wrx I believe.

either works for me. maybe a fri night. I have the rigid industries d2xl pods and want to see how they do. day trip sounds fun too.

Anyone have any fields I can play in Saturday? I need to get muddy for SOuthern Roots on Sunday

Well i have been wheeling here local.Went to falls of the rough a few weeks ago.It kind of sucked really lol.

I think this saturday we are going to pumpjack.Does anyone want to go?

221 - 237 of 237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.