502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1995 nissan pathfinder 4x4 looking to take it to some decent trails.It is stock with just over sized tires 6cyl auto matic.
Just looking to take it out and have some fun.

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
go to dirty turtle. it's close and most trails are easy so you can get a feel for how it performs.

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
I can show ya how it's done.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok i am going to take it out next weekend and play with it.
I was trying to buy a 98 grand cherokee today for $400 but that fell through dammit lol

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
whatever you do, for the love of god, try the hillclimbs and shit. some people buy $5k worth of equipment to deck out their truck with and then think that driving through a creek and around on the service road is off roading. shit, my tow rig can do that.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
High water in new albany is fun

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah well this thing has a salvage title so i have to haul it to wherever.Also going to take it to some place to ride where i dont have to worry about the police lol.

This pathfinder is all stock i just want to have some fun with it i dont have much in it at all.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
You take it up the stair step? Or buck hill?

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
I took it through all but the stair steps.

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
yeah highwater is soft. stock jeeps can get through everything except the steps, so what's the point?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Stock jeeps can make it up the steps. My buddy's grand Cherokee made it also made it up root road

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
We go there because its about 3 mins away from our buddy's house and his wheeling land, well swamp land

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
yeah it's better than nothing when you need that quick fix!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
anyone going anywhere this weekend i am going out somewhere saturday

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
we're going to rush off road in ashland

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
May be going to inner lake next weekend

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
yeah thats a pretty good drive
yeah but i guess we're kind of over dirty turtle. we've been out there way too much and interlake is pretty easy too. need more challenging stuff and unfortunatley it's all kinda far out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts