502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Office Administrative

We are a HVAC equipment sales representative firm and have an opening for an Office Administrator. Our company has been in operation for over 25 years with continued growth. We are seeking a talented individual with good work ethics. Also must have the willingness to work long term with potential of advancement. Anyone interested in this position may apply as long as they meet the minimum requirements and can complete duties listed below:

Minimum Requirements:

• At least a two year degree in related field
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Organizational skills and neatness a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective listening skills
• Extreme attention to detail required
• Familiar with all office equipment including multi-line phone
• Some evening and weekend work expected
• Must have reliable source of transportation

Regular Duties:

• Filing
• Answering phone calls
• Responding to emails
• Communicating with customers regarding projects
• Operating office equipment (scanner, copier, printer, and fax)
• Revising quotes and project documents
• Compiling submittals and documents

Salary position with benefits that include: single health plan, simple IRA, and bonus.

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
Office Administrative

We are a HVAC equipment sales representative firm and have an opening for an Office Administrator. Our company has been in operation for over 25 years with continued growth. We are seeking a talented individual with good work ethics. Also must have the willingness to work long term with potential of advancement. Anyone interested in this position may apply as long as they meet the minimum requirements and can complete duties listed below:

Minimum Requirements:

• At least a two year degree in related field
• Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Organizational skills and neatness a must
• Excellent communication skills
• Effective listening skills
• Extreme attention to detail required
• Familiar with all office equipment including multi-line phone
• Some evening and weekend work expected
• Must have reliable source of transportation

Regular Duties:

• Filing
• Answering phone calls
• Responding to emails
• Communicating with customers regarding projects
• Operating office equipment (scanner, copier, printer, and fax)
• Revising quotes and project documents
• Compiling submittals and documents

Salary position with benefits that include: single health plan, simple IRA, and bonus.
im guessing pay is based on experience? do you happen to know the highest they will go? I met/exceed all requirements...and i need a new job asap. where is the job located at?

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D:D
At least it wasn't posted in the Auto-x forum.......

Whoops, I cut off the bottom:

*Send your resume and cover letter to P.O. Box 69 Goshen, Ky 40026-0069

This is not my company. A freind asked me to post this around. I do know that there office is near my boat marina. So you would be expected to make short trips to hang out with us on the boat from time to time this summer.:D

·
Registered
7,537 Posts

Whoops, I cut off the bottom:

*Send your resume and cover letter to P.O. Box 69 Goshen, Ky 40026-0069

This is not my company. A freind asked me to post this around. I do know that there office is near my boat marina. So you would be expected to make short trips to hang out with us on the boat from time to time this summer.:D
what boat marina are we talking about?

·
har har har
6,725 Posts
Location, Location, Location please :) I'm pondering something I can work nights/weekends so I can finish school.

Edit: How far is Goshen from Mt. Washington?!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Goshen is just on the other side of Prospect, down 42 I believe.

·
Registered
7,537 Posts
Location, Location, Location please :) I'm pondering something I can work nights/weekends so I can finish school.

Edit: How far is Goshen from Mt. Washington?!
to far from mt washington...its about a 40 min. or more (depending on how fast/slow you drive). i have to drive to prospect walgreens for meetings and i hate that drive. just imagine being on gene snyder past the 71 exit...and then through prospect and then you'll be in goshen. not a short drive thats for sure...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts