Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ha pretty much a chat thread....

Whats crackin Southern Indiana peeps??

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
Nothing. Nothing at all, like usual. Trying to find a set of wheels for my damn car!!! I have looked at like 4 sets and none of em fit my 240!! SO i went to tirerack.com to get some, found a nice set on clearance for $60 each....not a big name brand but thell they looked good....awwww damn they only have 3. SONOVABIIIIITCH!!!! Still have my mouse hovering over the clicky on a diff set of nice deep dish wheels but 825 with tires on a car I have owned 2 weeks....my wife would probably shoot me in the face with a bazooka.

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha Indiana is where its at.. Oh findin nice wheels for 4lug 240s is a pain...

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like this thread no dango dickheads...:loco:

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
Yeah I gotta get some wheels tho! I was hopin for cheaper used ones, so I could use the rest of the money I have burning a hole in my wallet to drop the thing down a few inches on em...

Also, I am most likely gonna be tossing it on a dyno next Thursday, just so i have a baseline/idea where I am sitting before I start messin with shit. Hoping to run it at the valley next week also, again for a baseline. Thats one of the reasons I am in a hurry for wheels....bigger tires!

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Yeah I gotta get some wheels tho! I was hopin for cheaper used ones, so I could use the rest of the money I have burning a hole in my wallet to drop the thing down a few inches on em...

Also, I am most likely gonna be tossing it on a dyno next Thursday, just so i have a baseline/idea where I am sitting before I start messin with shit. Hoping to run it at the valley next week also, again for a baseline. Thats one of the reasons I am in a hurry for wheels....bigger tires!
Hey man for shits and giggles I've got this app called dynolicious on my ipod touch, it's pretty accurate if you look it up on youtube...

·
Lamar Sandwiches Now!
4,407 Posts
haha yes the 3 regulars, we should just make a website called 812steetscene.. the bad thing it would only be us in it..

i thought 240s were 5lug.

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
I have a V6 automatic Mustang! Its a damn 02 convertible with leather n shit I bought for a DD a couple years ago. I hate hate hate hate HATE it! Wife wanted it, then decided she would rather drive the truck and I got saddled with the chickstang.

·
Premium Member
5,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey man I think I'm gona go buy myself a v6 automatic mustang.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good but watch out, I got made fun of for makin a base run at the track...

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
well I am getting a hookup....3 pulls for 30 bucks. Just have to drive 2 hours to get there.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
I have a V6 automatic Mustang! Its a damn 02 convertible with leather n shit I bought for a DD a couple years ago. I hate hate hate hate HATE it! Wife wanted it, then decided she would rather drive the truck and I got saddled with the chickstang.
lol, here let me find some old video's of me rolling this kid up, he thought his v6 automatic mustang was bad ass and wanted to show off for his friends.

vs stock 90 single cam 240sx...

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
I dont think I would get made fun of, the car DOES scoot along pretty well....SR20DET and VLSD make it a ball to drive. But I am stoopid and cant leave well enough alone lol.

·
is...well, old school
5,481 Posts
The ol chickstang SUCKS. Mofo cant get out of its own way!

1 - 20 of 15132 Posts