Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
<----Gots this shit in da bag...

·
21 SM/SMF RSX Type-B
9,954 Posts
Im not shaving, but I will use my beard trimmer thing, gets it down to about the 5 oclock shadow stage... I have a part on my cheek that rashes REALLY bad if I shave... so no shaving for me!

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
Im not shaving, but I will use my beard trimmer thing, gets it down to about the 5 oclock shadow stage... I have a part on my cheek that rashes REALLY bad if I shave... so no shaving for me!
If that's the case, you must still be new to shaving so you'll probably lose anyway

·
Twins, Bazzle, TWINS!
899 Posts
Just grew mine out for 10 weeks for my wolverine costume, don't think I can go through with it again for awhile!

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
Ive been rockin a beard most of the year...ill hate to se it go. Wish I could donate it to some dude with cancer..

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
Skipping this year due to me growing it the entire year of 2012.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
In. Decided earlier this year to start growing it out. Going to be weird being clean shaven for a day or two though.

·
Beaters gonna beat
7,513 Posts
Not shaving this bad bitch I've got until I leave for basic.

I would have won anyways.

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts

·
&#477;&#633;&#647;&#592;&#477;&#613;&#647; &#477;&
6,384 Posts
Without a beard, a man is no different than any woman or child. So let's grown 'em out for November.

Rules are you have to clean shave on Oct 31st. Let's post our manly faces once a week to track progress. Grooming is allowed. We'll see who has the best beard by November 30th.
Fuck clean shaving. I've been growing mine for too long to do that. It's been no-shave-2011beard for me.

·
21 SM/SMF RSX Type-B
9,954 Posts
If that's the case, you must still be new to shaving so you'll probably lose anyway
Nope, its the way my facial hair is... If you ever see me or see pictures of it... my beard is red, except for a small part on my left cheek which is black/brown. That part is where it rashs and itchs like a mofo

1 - 20 of 263 Posts