502 Street Scene Forums banner
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Again you are ASSuming we trespassed. I know what trespassing does for the sport. I never said anything about you putting your ignorance:cool: helmet on and tearing anything up. The last time i saw anyone tearing anything up was at HNH when several people jumped their trucks like they raced C.O.R.R. Watching parts fall off there vehicles and ending their day of wheeling.
You never made it clear that you were not trespassing. A simple "we have permission to be on private property" would have made that very clear, and this thread that much shorter. I am going on past experience and other accounts of what has happened at highwater.

So you "ASSumed" we knew you were on private land WITH permission. ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
previous post

Had a great time but it was sloppy. will post some pics later. As for the Police and trespassing nether was done. They property we stayed on had been OK'd by the land owner so i guess you all missed out. I am in Tampa next weekend but the following one we talked about going to HnH. :loco:

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
FargoTrucks said:
FargoTrucks View Post
Had a great time but it was sloppy. will post some pics later. As for the Police and trespassing nether was done. They property we stayed on had been OK'd by the land owner so i guess you all missed out. I am in Tampa next weekend but the following one we talked about going to HnH.
Again, had people known you were running property with permission you would have had a better turnout from here. I know I would have gone.

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
yeha i had no idea he actually had permission by the owners. he wasn't very forthcoming with the info; had he been so, all this confusion would have been eliminated.

·
held together by welds..
1,181 Posts
yeah, asking if anyone is going & inviting people because you have permission is 2 different things. as for keyboard crawlers, some of us are down for the winter upgrading or changing from one vehicle to another, or are just busy with work & the holidays, we wheel when we are able to. :twocents:

·
Registered
547 Posts
whom is the keyboard crawler crap aimed at? would also like to know what the hell is wrong with jumping a truck? if this is a call out i am sure we can arange to meet the challenge!

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
whom is the keyboard crawler crap aimed at? would also like to know what the hell is wrong with jumping a truck? if this is a call out i am sure we can arange to meet the challenge!
I'm pretty sure all that was aimed at me, as well as the "ASSuming" remark.

No worries though. I could care less to bicker. He made his point that they were on private property with the land owner's permission (even if after the fact). No big deal.

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
here ya go keyboard crawlers:

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
Dude,

Just concentrate on your breathing. In.....feel the goodness filling your body.... Now out,,,,ahhh there goes the stress... Now think.. We would all like to go wheeling with you if you have a local place where we would have the land owners permission.

Now that all is good, I'd re-think taking on racebronco in a jumping contest.:D

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
In for a saturday. I can't measure the amount of coolant I'm leaking in gallons per minute anymore so I think I'm alright. I'll have to stick to the noobie hillz though, since It's a stock ZJ.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Dude,

Just concentrate on your breathing. In.....feel the goodness filling your body.... Now out,,,,ahhh there goes the stress... Now think.. We would all like to go wheeling with you if you have a local place where we would have the land owners permission.

Now that all is good, I'd re-think taking on racebronco in a jumping contest.:D

I am not that excited about it,but i have wheeled with Alex many times.
as for taking on racebronco :blink: the last time me and him were jumping i beleive my geo came out a little better than his f150 but i dont think either of us are to concerned with jumping on a regular basis:D

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
let's try to get soemthing together for a sunday. saturday's are no good for me.

·
No longer the monkey butt!
1,248 Posts
I will be in Ft. Wayne this weekend. Thats assuming it doesnt snow too much for my pathfinder to handle on the way up. Its only 2wd.

·
80's car fanatic
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
im up for something this weekend, got the truck a little muddy last night but nothing good, whos got a good muddy field to play in? haha

·
Registered
305 Posts
I know of a place if anyone wants to meet up off outerloop near the landfill with two real good places to get stuck 'ponds' gone thur one but the other would require larger tire than 35's tires

·
Registered
10 Posts
HighWater

Had a great time but it was sloppy. will post some pics later. As for the Police and trespassing nether was done. They property we stayed on had been OK'd by the land owner so i guess you all missed out. I am in Tampa next weekend but the following one we talked about going to HnH. :loco:
The 280 Acres owned by the Beeler family (which is where most of the trails are) has ALWAYS been off limits!

101 - 120 of 120 Posts