502 Street Scene Forums banner
61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
well, let's plan for another sunday then, because i don't mind the mud or rain, but i dont' want to be out there recovering someone getting soaked at the same time. that takes all the fun out of it! besides another buddy with a grand wants to go but can't go this sunday. so let's set up something for maybe 1 or 2 weeks away.

Reactions: Bizeeb65 and Red5

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
well, let's plan for another sunday then, because i don't mind the mud or rain, but i dont' want to be out there recovering someone getting soaked at the same time. that takes all the fun out of it! besides another buddy with a grand wants to go but can't go this sunday. so let's set up something for maybe 1 or 2 weeks away.
That's kindove where I'm at. Wheeling in the mud / rain is fun. But every single one of us is going to get stuck. And half the people are not going to want to run the W with water flowing down it.:jeffj: And with me running unlocked with sand tires I don't know how good of a recovery vehicle I would make.

Although: Can you imagine comming down the hill to the right of the creek (Facing outwards). The place where we have to strattle the grove of the creeks and go over the rocks. Imagine doing that with high currents running down the creek.:D:eek: Could be fun.:buoy:

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
i enjoy water crossings, fun shit! if we get out there in 1 or 2 weeks there should be plenty of mud to make it fun still.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
Like I said I'm down for whenever. I guess I'll hit up Louisville four wheel drive over here on Dixie and see what kind of upgrades I can get before then.

·
No longer the monkey butt!
1,248 Posts
I want to see what my tires will do in some nasty crap...

However, I bet those hills turn into snot when its really wet.

Clay = bad

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
Yeah right.... Ha... No clay in HnH.:loco:

I'm out for both Sat and early Sunday. Wife just reminded me that we have our annual boat club Christmas party on Saturday at the Marriot. We already have a room and all that jazz...
I may still be up for shooting some on Sunday but I may have to be a bit buzzed.;):eek3:

·
Registered
93 Posts
The stock friendly side will be hours of fun

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:I am taking my 88 toyota and i have yet to get stuck at HNH. I have not put my winch on yet but have straps and have no problem pulling anyone out. They also have a park attendant and joe that have more than capable rigs if anyone needs a help getting out. lets get these thing on the trail.:hammer:

·
Registered
93 Posts
wheeling

I talked to a couple of guys at Rage Offroad and they are going up to high water if anyone is interested. I haven't been up there for sometime but they went two weeks ago in the rain and had a blast. They have capable jeeps on 35's. There will be winches. The 88 yota is mobile again:hammer:

PS... Reward for the :loco:head:loco: of the Engineer at Toyota that decided to put the alternator on the lowest part of the motor.

·
Registered
233 Posts
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:I am taking my 88 toyota and i have yet to get stuck at HNH. I have not put my winch on yet but have straps and have no problem pulling anyone out. They also have a park attendant and joe that have more than capable rigs if anyone needs a help getting out. lets get these thing on the trail.:hammer:
When are you going to HNH? Sunday...? If we get a few people I think I'm down.

·
80's car fanatic
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
i used to love highwater, whoever goes please message me, would love to know how you get back there...

·
Registered
93 Posts
high water on sunday

I need to stay around Louisville, have way to much going on. if anyone is interested in HighWater let me know and i can meet up with you. They are planning on going around 12:00.:caged:

·
back in KY.
2,483 Posts
highwater- indiana and tresspassing, unless that somehow changed...
in which case it would just be indiana lol.

jeez if you guys wait long enough I may have another worthy truck....
I just found out that the samurai is still in my name?!? its been like 7 or 8 months.... hrmmmm...

61 - 80 of 120 Posts