502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
80's car fanatic
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when is everybody planning on getting together again?
got my Xtreme mud terrains in today, they get me excited lookin at em
wheels for them shoud be in next week
so when we gonna go muddin or riding?
hopefully ive done enough to it to have some good fun without constantly getting stuck, haha
next is quick disconnect sway bar links :loco:

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
so when is everybody planning on getting together again?
got my Xtreme mud terrains in today, they get me excited lookin at em
wheels for them shoud be in next week
so when we gonna go muddin or riding?
hopefully ive done enough to it to have some good fun without constantly getting stuck, haha
next is quick disconnect sway bar links :loco:
Well, it being that your wheels won't be in till next week... I say we go THIS week.:jeffj:

·
held together by welds..
1,181 Posts
going to badlands tomorrow.

Reactions: Red5

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jason, the sand up there is going to make you long for the west coast, but the quarry is a ton of fun.

·
held together by welds..
1,181 Posts
Jason, the sand up there is going to make you long for the west coast, but the quarry is a ton of fun.
I should be going to glamis the weekend after thanksgiving if my buddies wife stops being a bitch & lets him go!!:loco: :cool:

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
I'm probably getting a new truck soon.

I am probably picking up another H1.

Will immediately have rock sliders on the side and 40" swampers, just like my old h1 did. I MAY even end up buying my old truck back!

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts

Will immediately have rock sliders on the side and 40" swampers, just like my old h1 did. I MAY even end up buying my old truck back!
that's awesome... it will make a great towrig for my K5 ;)

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
Yea, I'm looking for a 2000-2002 soft top or 4 door hard top. My old one was a 98 4dht, and I may buy it back from the guy, but if not, I'll get something newer. I am looking at one right now, 18k miles, 2002..

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Yea, I'm looking for a 2000-2002 soft top or 4 door hard top. My old one was a 98 4dht, and I may buy it back from the guy, but if not, I'll get something newer. I am looking at one right now, 18k miles, 2002..
you're gonna need a bigger farm... :D

·
held together by welds..
1,181 Posts

I just put on some KC lights on my bronco that were specifically for an H1!! your gonna be knocking down some trees with that beast.:D

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
you're gonna need a bigger farm... :D
I actually got the hummer stuck once at the farm. in pure mud. sank it all the way to the frame rails, needed a tractor to pull it out.

That's the only bad thing about the H1.. when you get stuck.. you're 8k+ lbs of stuck and NOTHING short of your own winch is getting you out.

Thankfully, the 12k lb winch helps.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
I just put on some KC lights on my bronco that were specifically for an H1!! your gonna be knocking down some trees with that beast.:D
My old truck had a 2" OD tubing brush guard and I made my own lines from 1/4 inch steel cable that ran from the brush guard up to the roof rack to push brush and limbs out of my way.. i didn't baby it, that's for sure.

·
80's car fanatic
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i got the wheels yesterday
the tire guy went to mount the tires today and on the 3rd one it broke the hard plastic wedge on the machine that slips the tire onto the wheel
parts wont be here till friday :(
with all this rain i cant wait to get out

·
Registered
19 Posts
well i got the wheels yesterday
the tire guy went to mount the tires today and on the 3rd one it broke the hard plastic wedge on the machine that slips the tire onto the wheel
parts wont be here till friday :(
with all this rain i cant wait to get out
stay posted with different dates i'm trying to hurry and get mine finished i'm being very impatient

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
This month is really hard for me... Sons birthday next weekend, company party following that...

Oh, and Matt... got me a winch too... It needs repair, but was a decent deal.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts