502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Turbo Hatch
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Travis Rodenburg. I am from Connersville Indiana. I love cars. Joined to make some new friends. I am a member on Cincinnatistreetracing.com. I drive a 95 si. It is black , has no rust. Completely built b16 ( rods pistons block ect ) Working on getting it all back together now. Looking to make at least 450 whp. Have some old pics below. WIll get new ones with wheels later. Look forward to meeting some new people!!

Oh yeah I am not here to thread whore or sell my stuff...

OLD SETUP DRAG III

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Hey, nice hatch! welcome!

performance over looks... you'll fit in just fine here

Reactions: Jason91887

·
Turbo Hatch
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol Thanks. The front bumper was off because we are doing the intertcooler stuff. The car is now sitting on RPf1's with nitto tires. And the pic of the block was before machine work. Thanks alot guys

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Welcome, nice EG. and yes you'll fit in nice, bc your shit isn't ricey. Lol.

·
Turbo Hatch
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol Yeah I tried to stray away from sweet tail lights and awesome body kits! ha I focused more on performance and little body things. Like HID's and JDM sidemarkers and the SIR duckbill.

·
Turbo Hatch
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am looking for some nice seats to put in my car now. I want some Black leather type r seats or rsx type s ones

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
Welcome to 502. Glad to see some fresh blood around here that isn't mentally challenged. Clean Si, I look forward to the new pics.

·
Keiser Soze!
680 Posts
setup sounds sweet. that's one clean hatch, welcome man.

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
welcome to 502

·
This is my Boomstick
2,165 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 57 Posts