502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gettin' kinda tired of watching the same tv shows over and over. So I thought i'd start a thread where people could post some of their personal favs that some of us might not have heard of or had a chance to watch. What the show is about and the Channel/Time would be helpful.

I'll Start : A Haunting on Discovery Channel. 2pm weekdays. It's basically stories of how different people experience paranormal phenomenon (haunted places). They even did a show called Hells Gate about Bobby Mackey's Music World in Wilder, KY.

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
Not sure on the exact times/days of the showing but its pretty much on everyday.

Travel Channel: Bizarre Foods w/ Robert Zimmerman and No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain (2 of my newest favorites)
G4: Attack of the Show. Daily at 7pm

there are more but the usually; south park, family guy, sports, etc that most people watch/know about.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Heroes Monday's currently on Hiatus.
Journeyman also on Monday.
Law and Order:SVU on Tuesday's
Life: Wednesday's
Grey's Anatomy,E.R on Thursday
Nothing on Friday or Saturday
Amazing Race/Home Makeover on Sunday

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would help if you listed what type of shows you liked

This goes for everyone. As this thread is really intended to give everyone some positive feedback about shows they might not have seen.

Modern Marvels: History Channel. 7-8pm weekdays. But pretty much can be found at anytime. Very informative/entertaining for people who are interested in how things work. Tonight's program is about Truck Stops. Sadly I've seen it already.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts