1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
rice

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts
Welcome to the board's bro. Enjoy your stay here man.

Reactions: 2000solara

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
why you try and make it sound like you built this car. Almost everyone on here saw this car sitting for sale. I see you all the time going up and down outer loop and preston. welcome anyways. Enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WOW - 502HATERSCENE?

Damn, I didn't realize there were so many haters in here. Maybe I'll reconsider. Anyways.. If you seen the car for sale forever then you was scoping it out and obviously wanted it but couldn't afford it. AND, if you seen it then you would know that it has new headlights, new rims, new suspension, New cold air, new racing seats, new graphics, new DVD, New Sobwoofers, New components, new custom upholstery in the rear, new paint of the front, and many more things to come. So the only thing I didn't do is paint it yellow. HATERS! So, "punch yourself in the face" and thanks for the warm welcome. :loco:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not angered, just disappointed. The people that I have met in person on here have been real cool laid back people. I didn't really expect that kind of response from local people that share the same passion as I do.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.