502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the front bumper kinda looks sad nopi nationals+honda accord slammin on brakes=drifter stitch but anyways here goes

some fun editing...

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
get rid of the pinstripe and the stickers and fix that front bumper and you will have a nice ride. other than my minor complaints I like it a lot.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the oddly placed nopi sticker hides a crack in some shitty body work a certain body shop did....but will be fixed this spring/summer hopefully along with the bumper...

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Looks good. And dont mind the DSM boys they are jelous of the Nissan superiority ;) (its a joke calm down)

Cant wait to see that car back to new status and on our videos we are starting to make.

·
ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝ&
6,384 Posts
BigPawr is teh dumb, those wheels look really good. Now you need to get a 180sx spoiler and tails and fix the bumper and you will be set.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Cool, just needs some TLC it appears on the body. Wheels aren't bad, a wider/lower offset wouldn't hurt for sure; maybe some spacers?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Please get new wheels that fit.
i was unaware that these wheels didn't fit? guess i just need to be a 240 baller and put the cheep sport max's on it.

BigPawr is teh dumb, those wheels look really good. Now you need to get a 180sx spoiler and tails and fix the bumper and you will be set.
the 180 tails are def in the future for the car prolly when i have the body work redone this spring/summer.

Looks good. And dont mind the DSM boys they are jelous of the Nissan superiority ;) (its a joke calm down)

Cant wait to see that car back to new status and on our videos we are starting to make.
well i'm hoping to come down again sometime soon maybe with more turbo, better clutch, def would like to see it in a video...

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
i was unaware that these wheels didn't fit? guess i just need to be a 240 baller and put the cheep sport max's on it.
Now now, we all know TimLush hates Sportmax's the most out of all of us. And I have a special place in my heart for them. But putting on 10 year old out dated designed used JDM overpriced or cheap priced wheels with not the correct widths and offset for the application on your 240 still doesn't justify your wide body kit IMO. And I think thats what he was referring to, but to each their own. Wheels aren't bad, not my style, but could use a lower offset to push them out more flush with the wide body. but I'm a hater.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have nothing against sport max's either but define outdated?? what exactly is up to date or outdated? i feel i need an authorities opinion on this since i am obvioiusly not one myself i mean look at my outdated positive offset wheels on my wide body 240...you dont have to have a 6in lip for the car to look tasteful...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
btw i was just trying to match my 17yr old car with some 10 yr old design wheels guess i missed it by about 7 yrs. :(

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
pawr is just mad b/c your swap is cleaner then his:loco:

ps. I rock 10 year old outdated jdm wheels that are overpriced......

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
I'm not jealous of anything. I'm selling mine before every jdm fan boi swaps one in like they did the SR20. I like to keep my projects new and fresh.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts