502 Street Scene Forums banner

New coupler supplier = more colors, better selection, better prices

710 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Joey_997 
#1 ·
Here at Bluegrass Muffler and Brake Inc. we are always looking for ways to find our customers better deals and a better selection. We traveled across many oceans and bared witness to many German shizah videos to secure these deals.

In that spirit, it brings me great joy to announce that we are now offering a much wider selection of couplers than before at the same excellent prices, still half as much and greater than comperable couplers from places like Turbo Hoses. We can now get couplers in black, blue, and high performance red as well as a much wider array of sizes; for example, I can now get straight couplers from 1.00" up to 5.00" in quarter-inch inrements almost all the way up. We also offer 90-degree AND 4-degree couplers in sizes from 1.25" all the way up to 4.00" and a plethora of different size transition couplers starting as small as 1.25".

All the couplers are still high quality 5-ply, the best stuff you can get and still VERY competitively priced when compared to other retailers. PM me or post up for specific applications and pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.