1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i think i am ready for xbox 360 #4

first: red light of doom.
second: dvd drive failed and would not open anymore
third: any 360 game i insert i get an error saying "please insert this disk into a 360 console"

sucks. i sent them an email saying it was an problem that happened every now and then, but it seems to be happening much more often lately. hopefully the warranty covers it. if not i think it will be red lighting very soon.

hopefully microsoft stands behind this one like they have the others. looks like i will finally have the opportunity to play mario galaxy.

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
damn that sucks. it seems like both microsoft and sony are being very understanding of problems so im sure they will take good care of you.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn that sucks. it seems like both microsoft and sony are being very understanding of problems so im sure they will take good care of you.
well, i followed the steps on the website and it is currently working. i sent them an email stating everything, we will see what they have to say.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
#4?

You obviously have more patience than me.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
still on #1, but every time i see a post like this i start to fear for mine!! only thing its been doing lately is freezing up every now and then,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts