502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys it might seem like alot but im looking to trade in my 350Z on a White G35 a car lot has in Louisville.I am coming from Charleston,WV afraid ima get there and be let down for the price.Is there anyone who is close or know where this car lot could drive by and look at it for me??its a Pearl white 2005 G35 if anyone could do that i would SOOOO appreciate it!!

Hikes Lane Auto Sales
2129 Old Shepherdsville Rd.
Louisville, KY 40218

So if anyone could do this for me i would appreciate it!..Thanks!
Jim

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great idea for when purchasing out of your area! I've bought quite a few cars were I had to fly to get them, or road trip there to do so and NEVER thought of reaching out to local forum for some kick-the-tires help.

My schedule is slammed today otherwise I'd jump on this to help you out.

Hope someone makes the run for you!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I could do it for a little money :)

·
Welcome to The War Room
2,518 Posts
If for any reason I'm heading out that way, which I do sometimes, I will go and check it out for you. Just wanna know how it looks? Or how the engine sounds and such?

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
Yeah, I'll go take a look at it, since I've been looking at buying a White G35. :bigthumb:

KIdding

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Done gave it up i guess haha..they gave me a really crappy trade in quote so i dunno id rather sell my Z out right..anyone interested in a 2003 Nissan Z Nismo 75K...JWT clutch and flywheel..JIC exhaust...Intake..plenum spacer..JVC double din DVD cd 14,800 is what i'd like to get out of it...but i mean i just wanna know what kind of condition its in...as far as motor i mean i will be buying a extended warranty so thats not a huge problem...but if any just happens to go by that way..lemme know pls

·
Go Cats!
1,479 Posts
Hikes Lane Auto Sales?

I (kind of) know the guy that owns that car lot. My dad (they used to work together) and I played golf with him a few times. Really nice guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts