502 Street Scene Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C'mon people. There are thousands of members on here but only 109 vehicles posted in the garage. I think that the garage feature would be a hell of a lot more interesting if we only had HALF the members post their cars in there. And post pictures! Sheesh.

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i din't even know there was a garage. lol
i love all the internets badasses in this thread. lol
This thread was made for ppl like you who are unaware of that feature. But I failed to think about getting bashed for this.

·
It's a fuck off machine, Lee
20,215 Posts
The garage is like a B version of cardomain, which is only popular with ricers anymore. Go figure

·
lemonade.
590 Posts
not enough stuff added to it yet. I dont wanna take the time to submit the manufacturers of all my shit since they aren't there yet.

walbro wasnt even listed yet.

oh and all your hondas are slow, so STFU. :D

·
Has Upgraded...
1,685 Posts
Damn, my model isn't even on the list of Mazda options! Just because of this, I will submit my car. Waiting on an admin to approve Mazdaspeed Protege.

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not enough stuff added to it yet. I dont wanna take the time to submit the manufacturers of all my shit since they aren't there yet.

walbro wasnt even listed yet.

oh and all your hondas are slow, so STFU. :D
When you request all your information, it's usually approved within 12-24 hours. If I were you, I'd submit every bit of information at once so that it also gets approved all at once. It's actually a nice little feature. Gives ya a way to keep track of everything you do to your car. It also gives others an idea of what brands are high quality and chosen the most by similar vehicle owners.

·
lemonade.
590 Posts
nah dude, I think I'm the only Z31 on here. And I already have a garage on a Z specific site I keep pretty up to date so I keep track.

I'd like to have mine on here, just thats a lot of wasted keyboard time to add things like walbro, nismo, holset, MSA, etc.

plus it needs better categories. ie: weight reduction and fuel/engine management.

·
Administrator
10,475 Posts
Moved off topic post to their own thread in Area 51.

Please keep On Topic, well on topic. Flamers not needed.

·
Banned
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for clearing out all the flamers and haters. I just thot that we could make the feature more useful if more than 5% of us had our vehicles posted. We also need pics added so we can check out these rides. I don't know why ppl have to be so negative on here.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.