502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Is John Fucking Wayne
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm been working on cleaning my credit up recently in hopes to purchase a new home. I've filed disputes on the negative reports on my credit because they where wrong. Both disputes where closed with the action of deleted. Also, I've payed off the other negative claim(s).
When I spoke with my loan councilor today, she ran my credit report, and told me that everything I said had been taken care of, was still on my report.
Now I'm looking for the letters from ccs credit (experian) that state this. I can't offer any good excuses (poor filing, the move i went through.. etc) but I cannot locate these. I still have the confirmation emails with the dispute investigation numbers. Since these are over 90 days old I can no longer view them. I cannot get a hold of Experian about this in any way, I've tried contacting them by phone, all it does is try to get me to order a new credit report or file a fraud claim.
What can I do, or can you help assist me in this matter?

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
Im not with this company but have been in the credit industry for a while. It takes a long ass time to get it off the report even after its dropped and I belive TU and equifax all report seperate and most use TU in this area. Good luck with it all and Good luck on the house.

·
Is John Fucking Wayne
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All the disputes are legit, they should not be on there. One of them was workman's comp. that the hospital tried charging me for re-attaching my pinky. The other was a rapid refund Debacle from YEARS ago that an H & R rep messed up. I've paid the others off.

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
All the disputes are legit, they should not be on there. One of them was workman's comp. that the hospital tried charging me for re-attaching my pinky. The other was a rapid refund Debacle from YEARS ago that an H & R rep messed up. I've paid the others off.
I know what your saying but you may have to dispute with all three and it may take more time then you expect......they move like snails. Best thing to do is just wait until CB replys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts