502 Street Scene Forums banner

121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
3,549 Posts
After the past 50 years, it's pretty funny that you two are defending them like they are the good guys.
im not defending them! Other countries have NUKES also but they aren't firing missles every week

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
You cant' just fire missles for the hell of it and at the same time say "WE ARE GONNA WIPE OUT THE U.S." LOL
Right, but they didn't just say this for the hell of it. N. Korea never made any defensive threats until WE got involved..

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
No, they just don't want us policing their nuke program. Between us & them, we're the bully. N. Korea is on the defensive side, defending their right to protect themselves, just as we do. Put yourself in their shoes. How would you feel if another country tried to police us? Btw, that may very well happen, sooner than we think. N. Koreans were peaceful until we started trying to tell them what they can & cannot do. Now everybody wants to make them the bad guys.
Your idiocy is astounding. N. Koreans were not peaceful before we stepped in. Why do you think we stepped in? N. Korea should NEVER be allowed to have nuclear weapons. Another country police us? Why do you think so many Americans hate the idea of the UN. They feel like we are giving our sovereignty away. We're on track to allowing other countries to police us. BTW the N Korean gov't are the bad guys. Their leader is unstable and unpredictable. He has to be kept in check for the safety of the countries around him. Ideally should we be the ones to do it? No. It should be Japan, S. Korea, China, Russia, etc, but the ones who aren't their allies don't have the military might to keep them in check. And since those nations are our allies it falls to us to take the lead. Like I said, your idiocy is astounding. This isn't a case of back woods school yard bullying. This is way more serious with way more at stake.

·
WHY DID YOU TURN??!!?
5,893 Posts
Why don't you all just leave this to the 300 think tanks in washington that have already taken care of this problem in 1,000 different scenarios, and created the next conflict years in advance. Just remember if it means the lives of the men at the very top.. are in jeapordy, it probably won't ever happen..

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
btw, any country, including our own should have the right to bare arms.
You do know the cold war ended right? Nuclear proliferation is now considered a BAD thing. 2 countries with a mass of nuclear weapons is bad enough, and we ended it peacefully with a lot of luck. And your saying it's ok for a nutjob leader of a country to amass more nuclear weapons?

Are you reading what your saying?

·
Banned
3,549 Posts
im not defending them! Other countries have NUKES also but they aren't firing missles every week
They also aren't making threats to wipe out other countries just because they can either.

You really don't think much do you?
dude I just pretty much said that.....I dont think much....but you obviously can't read....TURD

·
wanna be my coconut?
1,030 Posts
fuck north korea the leader has small man syndrome, he just flexes with his piece of shit missles. He should be put in check if he is going to launch his shitty unstable missles where they could fall into another country.

·
Church of 4Gs!
2,020 Posts
Sweet..someone on the inside... So people in South Korea aren't all pissing in their pants right now or what? and How would S.Korea know if some shit is about to go down?

Are you and you guys just kinda doing normal routine or are they telling you to be ready?
We still are in "green mode" which means buisness as usual. People in South Korea would know just becuase they are making a huge effort to unnify Korea. The leaders from both coutries have talks and what not and I watch the Korean news channel all the time and although I can't understand it I see the S. Korean president shaking hands with a N. Korean official. I think S. Korean may be one of the safest places to be because of how much S. Korea helps the the N. Koreans when they run out of shit. You can go to the DMZ and look across and see how bad the people have it there(Pics to come soon). That little man just wants to be a powerhouse in the world and he wants,respect and trade partners but he is going about it all wrong.

·
Spongman freakpants
6,868 Posts
everyone must remember what WW2 did for us. So hopefully if this does turn out big, maybe in the long run we will be better off.

·
80's car fanatic
797 Posts
its not THAT huge of a threat.
We do have the technology to shoot down anything before it even comes close to the US
The skys are monitored pretty closely
you shoot a model rocket to high and theyll pick it up.

·
Aggressive weiner Dogs FTW!
6,775 Posts
its not THAT huge of a threat.
We do have the technology to shoot down anything before it even comes close to the US
The skys are monitored pretty closely
you shoot a model rocket to high and theyll pick it up.
Pics or it didn't happen!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts