502 Street Scene Forums banner

41 - 60 of 134 Posts

·
username fail
1,052 Posts
All you God damn hippies are ruining America.
yes we are ruining America by taking the fight to them instead of on our own territory, that makes sense.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
I find a war with North Korea hard to imagine. I don't know if it would be conventional or nuclear, but either way, they are fucked hard. If it goes conventional, there is no way they could stand against our Army's mechanized units and our Marine Corp's extremely badass infantry prowess, not to mention the crushing power of our Air Force's jets or our Navy's destroyers. If it goes nuclear, I imagine them blowing their load in a few days, and us shooting down every one of their shitty Chinese missiles. At which point, I bet we would forgo using anything nuclear and just conventionally bomb the shit out of their high value targets.

I agree that Kim Jong Ill is a gas bag, and this situation is a dramatic attempt at gaining world recognition for N. Korea's shitty economy.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
I'm not so sure we would wipe them out as easily as everyone says. Korean soldiers are pretty resilient and hardcore. Not to mention sneaky as shit. Constantly digging tunnels under the dmz. Some as big as a major freeway in the states. Could you imagine bypassing our front lines and screwing shit up in the rear. That's a scary thought.

"The last stop on our extensive tour was to climb down into the 3rd tunnel. Tunnels were dug as close as 44 km to Seoul by North Koreans in attempts to reach South Korea. They were designed so that 30,000 armed troops could pass through the tunnel in one hour. There may be as many as 17 tunnels that were either completed or are still under construction. Other acts such as land mines, fortifications, are considered defensive actions against the South, but tunnels have no other purpose than to make a surprise attack against the South. Kim Il Song had his soldiers paint the walls of the tunnels with black coal, in case they were caught, they could claim they were merely old mining shafts."

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
yes we are ruining America by taking the fight to them instead of on our own territory, that makes sense.
Just a little FYI, since you seemed to have missed it, hippies generally aren't the ones who are gung-ho about blowing up an entire nation. Hippies are the ones who are all about "preservation of life" and all that gay shit. My post was directed at them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
username fail
1,052 Posts
Just a little FYI, since you seemed to have missed it, hippies generally aren't the ones who are gung-ho about blowing up an entire nation. Hippies are the ones who are all about "preservation of life" and all that gay shit. My post was directed at them.
:dunno: i guess i read it wrong

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Good thing I'm ready for the apocalypse. Bring it on, I'm ready for the end of days. At least I can drop out of school and kill things (N. Koreans).

·
4 out of 5 women agree
1,810 Posts
Do you people honestly think that the North Korean people have any say in what that fuck stick government says? I am reading things from Americans all over the interwebs calling for a preemptive nuclear strike against the North Korean civilian populous. It is basically the same as sticking your pet dog into the microwave because he has a flea problem. The dictatorial regime is the enemy....not the people of North Korea. I say fuck tomaconda and the rest of the nuclear war mongers here.
I live right next to Bowman field. PM me for the address if you want to come by and fuck me to my face.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
oh man I love this forum.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
I live right next to Bowman field. PM me for the address if you want to come by and fuck me to my face.
This is exactly the reaction I expected from a 40+ year old that posts regularly on this board. Thank God people like you are not in control of our nuclear arsenal. The only real difference between you and Kim Jong is that he's rich...

·
This is my Boomstick
2,165 Posts
okay so someone is making racist posts about Asians AND threatening to fight people, and still no disciplinary action has been taken?

·
4 out of 5 women agree
1,810 Posts
This is exactly the reaction I expected from a 40+ year old that posts regularly on this board. Thank God people like you are not in control of our nuclear arsenal. The only real difference between you and Kim Jong is that he's rich...
Chicken shit pussy. Come tell this 40+ old man fuck you to my face.

·
4 out of 5 women agree
1,810 Posts
okay so someone is making racist posts about Asians AND threatening to fight people, and still no disciplinary action has been taken?
Hey hall monitor... I was warned about the comments and agree I was a little out of line. Who threatened to fight people. I missed that one. I never make threats.

·
Banned
7,053 Posts
Bad guys are those who shoot people and cut off heads for no reason.
Its not like America is so innocent either when it comes to the same matter. Ever been on the other side of the American line?

Also, I am not a hippie. I just think that the innocent don't deserve to be hurt because of the dictator.

PS- Don't get me wrong, I love America. Its just that everyone is making it out that it is more holy than the next country.

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
I have deleted his original post and taken action to the point that I can. The rest will be decided by powers greater than me....

41 - 60 of 134 Posts