1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
Yeah...this is not good.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
Sucks that they're leader is a nut job. I honestly don't know what he thinks will happen. They may have a 1.2 million man standing army, but they are so concentrated that it wouldn't take much to wipe them out. Does Ill not realize that the WHOLE WORLD has bigger fish to fry than his backward ass regime? The biggest road block in this situation in my opinion is that there is no way the people of North Korea can come out of this unscathed. In order to take out Kim Jong Ill there will be many civilian casualties.

·
Go Cats!
1,479 Posts
Sucks that they're leader is a nut job. I honestly don't know what he thinks will happen. They may have a 1.2 million man standing army, but they are so concentrated that it wouldn't take much to wipe them out. Does Ill not realize that the WHOLE WORLD has bigger fish to fry than his backward ass regime? The biggest road block in this situation in my opinion is that there is no way the people of North Korea can come out of this unscathed. In order to take out Kim Jong Ill there will be many civilian casualties.
Another problem is China. What will they do if N. Korea is attacked by the US/UN?

The world (US) cannot afford to have China involved in a military conflict in which they are the aggressor.

·
Wicket want, Wicket get!
6,460 Posts
its cause he's "so ronry"
..nothing good can come of this..

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
IMO, the worst part about it is the fact that we're in a recession. If N. Korea wanted to bomb us, now would be the time for them to do it, while we're already down. I guess that's why they're not afraid to show off their nukes, cuz all they need is a reason. We did the same shit when we were on top, we huffed & puffed & scared the world. But I don't think we're on top anymore..

·
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan
2,974 Posts
This really sucks, I mean no-one even cares about North Korea and Kim Jong is just going to up and start shit like this? This is also the exact reason I hated that everying is made in fucking China. Did ANYONE have ANY foresight of What if we ever went to war with China? Well we would have limited resources since America doesn't manufacture anything worth mentioning. It is COMPLETELY idiotic to have an economy that is heavily based on the resources of another. Which is also the reason America is loosing buying power, because we don't have any major manufacturing jobs and most of the money is going over seas. EVEN THE AMERICAN FLAG IS MADE IN CHINA!!!!
http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/0701/p01s03-usgn.html

Lady America is a whore that has sold her self to the world and that is the reason North Korea and China are even a concern. If we had the manufacturing power of the 1940's and the technology of today this wouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
IMO, the worst part about it is the fact that we're in a recession. If N. Korea wanted to bomb us, now would be the time for them to do it, while we're already down. I guess that's why they're not afraid to show off their nukes, cuz all they need is a reason. We did the same shit when we were on top, we huffed & puffed & scared the world. But I don't think we're on top anymore..
Kim Jong is a gas bag. They barely have missile technology. Half the time they don't launch the other half they veer off course. N. Korea is joke. If we wanted to squash that fly we could do it in second. There is no incentive to invade and occupy that wasteland of a country.

·
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan
2,974 Posts
Kim Jong is a gas bag. They barely have missile technology. Half the time they don't launch the other half they veer off course. N. Korea is joke. If we wanted to squash that fly we could do it in second. There is no incentive to invade and occupy that wasteland of a country.
They could Ask China for help....

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
China won't fight against us. Our economies are too far intertwined. For them to do that would be like shooting themselves through the gut just to shoot us in the leg.

·
Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan
2,974 Posts
China won't fight against us. Our economies are too far intertwined. For them to do that would be like shooting themselves through the gut just to shoot us in the leg.
They can still manufacture for the rest of the world so I don't know if America is even really that important for them, but I hope you are right because if not, may god help us all.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
They could Ask China for help....
I agree with flatline. He's just blowing hot air because his country is in a world of shit. Didn't they have a famine just a few years ago? He's running his flappers in the hopes that the rest of the world will give him money/aid to help rebuild his country. Although threatening with Nukes isn't the way to go about such a deal.

As for China and Russia, even they are telling him to town down the rhetoric. He has something like 8 nuclear weapons and enough enriched material to make one more, and only because they are scraping out the barrel so to speak. He MIGHT be able to hit the West Coast with one of his Taepodong II (sp?) missiles.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
The rest of the world is buying from someone else. It's not like if we stop buying their stuff they can just shift gears immediately. The only thing I can even imagine them doing is supplying arms, food, and money.

·
Registered
156 Posts
china may complain and bitch about what we do, but truth is they want war about as much as we do. The reason why THEY don't want war is greed. If they go to war with us, all those billions of dollars we spend on products from their country will be gone, and then THEY will be in recession, but unlike ours it won't happen gradually over 4 years, it will happen overnight (only a slight exaggeration) their manufactures will have an excess that piles up. Then they will be forced to go into military production and without the influx of money from the U.S. and Europe they will go into insta debt. (also we won't pay them back the money we owe, every money lender worth 2 cents knows that you don't hurt the people that owe you money so bad they can't pay it back)

As for us being in a recession if we were attacked I doubt it would matter much. In fact it would probably force a draft which would open up more jobs, and the government would have a use for the car manufacturers....building military supplies.

Its a bad deal all around, no one can really win.

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I could see them being able to hit AK or HI, but not the main land.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
*********** are asian. And what's with the name calling? Normally I'm not one to get upset about being called anything, but that just sounded rotten.

Not to mention the fact that not all of Iran is crazy. Just watch the news. It shows that Iran is trying to reform their government.

·
Pat Pat > *
3,779 Posts
Nuke em, kill em all. I don't give two fucks about N.Korea, I hope they push us and we show them what it feels like to reach the temperature of the sun in less than a second. Same goes for Iran. I wish I could personally push the button on both those countries. I would sit back and have a JD and coke, scratch my nuts, and watch those fuckers burn. Then sleep like a little baby. Worthless ***********. IMO
HAHA, spoken like a true American! :loco:

·
4 out of 5 women agree
1,810 Posts
*********** are asian. And what's with the name calling? Normally I'm not one to get upset about being called anything, but that just sounded rotten.

Not to mention the fact that not all of Iran is crazy. Just watch the news. It shows that Iran is trying to reform their government.
I will call them whatever I like.

*STOP USING RACIST REMARKS* -Turrry

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
If you're going to insult somebody, at least make sure you get it right? Otherwise you look like an even bigger ass.

And lol at the tag. I see that on almost every post.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts