502 Street Scene Forums banner

81 - 100 of 227 Posts

·
Justin
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
I think theres alot of people that are hating cuz i traded for a car with as many problems as the lude but in the end this car will be an overall better car. Fuck you haters that are all on my shit all that matters is that i like the car and in all reallity i could give a fuck less if my speeling and punucuation is right i have my GED give me a break

·
Justin
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Thanks man!! well i told the guy everything about the car before i bought it and he kept saying hes gunna rebuild the motor because obviuosly he knew it burnt oil because i let him drive it for like 2 days now the civic i got has a shit ton of problems i didnt know about. Clutch is toast, motor idles funny, exhaust is way to fucking loud ,its leaking oil from mutiple places , i am definitly in for a fun summer in the garage , oh yeah and needs both new axles in the front i regret even doing it now since i got it plus two minutes ago my drivers window fell down in my car and cam off track . Im fucking pissed and hes like it didnt do none of that when i had it. I definitly got ripped i could of kept the car and would of been better off but i like the overall car though and the speedometr dont work . shitty new paint job
LOL i must of been real fucked up last night lol that shit is all fucked up. Now i can see what you were talking about.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
Lets get this, you traded a car worth a lot more than the civic, for a civic... both have a shitton of issues.

Yea, you're really smart. That guy is laughing his ass off. I think everyone on here could have told you no one is going to trade a perfectly fine running civic for another car that needs a rebuild, even if it is a prelude.

I think everyone (Except you) saw this coming.. Wow. Nice one.

·
Justin
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Actually the car is running good and i think alot better,and preludes are for people that have money because there not cheap at all and with it taking premium gas and burning oil and all i cant even imagine how muh it would of cost me to fix it. i am gunna get this car perfect running for only like 600

·
Justin
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Lets get this, you traded a car worth a lot more than the civic, for a civic... both have a shitton of issues.

Yea, you're really smart. That guy is laughing his ass off. I think everyone on here could have told you no one is going to trade a perfectly fine running civic for another car that needs a rebuild, even if it is a prelude.

I think everyone (Except you) saw this coming.. Wow. Nice one.
Actually i knew everything about the car besides the windows doing there thing and the sunroof not working but other then that i knew it needed some work, and i knew it was gunna be easy to fix. I am gunna take pictures in a little bit and post them in a new thread .

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
It really isn't hard to spell words right and use the right grammer. No one gives a fuck if you have your G.E.D. if you can't type the damn language you speak.

Reactions: 98hatchgrl

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
It really isn't hard to spell words right and use the right grammer. No one gives a fuck if you have your G.E.D. if you can't type the damn language you speak.
-rep for incorrect spelling of GRAMMAR in a post about correcting someone's grammar....

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
Actually the car is running good and i think alot better,and preludes are for people that have money because there not cheap at all and with it taking premium gas and burning oil and all i cant even imagine how muh it would of cost me to fix it. i am gunna get this car perfect running for only like 600
HOLY SHIT, the is the quote of the month

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
Since when did it cost millions to build a prelude. He makes it sound like its a Porsche. Well when all is done you will be making about the same power as the baseline of the lude.

·
トヨタ Enthusiast
3,546 Posts
I think theres alot of people that are hating cuz i traded for a car with as many problems as the lude but in the end this car will be an overall better car. Fuck you haters that are all on my shit all that matters is that i like the car and in all reallity i could give a fuck less if my speeling and punucuation is right i have my GED give me a break
That's no excuse.
I have a GED and I am still able to make a sentence that people can comprehend. :dunno:

preludes are for people that have money because there not cheap at all and with it taking premium gas and burning oil and all
Premium isn't that expensive and if you don't hammer on the car all the time, you notice that it doesn't use as much fuel. :loco:

·
2A3X35A
1,987 Posts
Actually i knew everything about the car besides the windows doing there thing and the sunroof not working but other then that i knew it needed some work, and i knew it was gunna be easy to fix. I am gunna take pictures in a little bit and post them in a new thread .
99showner502 said:
now the civic i got has a shit ton of problems i didnt know about. Clutch is toast, motor idles funny, exhaust is way to fucking loud ,its leaking oil from mutiple places , i am definitly in for a fun summer in the garage , oh yeah and needs both new axles in the front i regret even doing it now since i got it plus two minutes ago my drivers window fell down in my car and cam off track . Im fucking pissed and hes like it didnt do none of that when i had it. I definitly got ripped i could of kept the car and would of been better off
I'm so confused! :confused:

·
Justin
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
fuck it and fuck this thread

Reactions: Tommy P
81 - 100 of 227 Posts