502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well while Im waiting on my pistons for my motor I decided to eliminate the non useful back seat in the 240 and put this in. Its not totally done but its close.

Still dusty from all the wood cutting but you get the idea. The middle of the subs will soon hold a 10 pound bottle :)

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2 12s and for not having the right amount of air space they sound fine.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Spooky picture, looks at all those ghosts. ( little orbs)

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
Nice man.

·
formerly nissanzxman
6,385 Posts
lol bolting a nitrous bottle to a huge ass heavy speaker box. They should cancel each other out perfectly. :p

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What are you talking about?

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
nice...i have NONE, ZERO, room in my trunk with my 12's back there.

·
Habitual late apexer
6,106 Posts
shoulda aimed them towards the rear. it'll make you go faster when they hit real hard.

really though, looks loud

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
kind of gay I think, I mean 1 10 inch sub in the back corner is ok, but I wish I had never put my system in the back when I was 17 b/c now my hatch squeaks, and was heavy as hell.

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kinda gay.... Ok. I think a big box in the back sliding around is gay. Also I use to have one 8 soloberics but it blew so I had these laying around and my back seat isnt used so I made a box. Also I need all the weight I can get near the tires since my motor will blow the tires off.

Also its not that loud. Im not a fan of vibrating your teeth out. These subs are lower output and give a nice bass line but dont make the car rattle like a can with rocks in it.

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
I always wanted to put a wall up covering the whole to the trunk, and then have the subs mounted so the magnets stuck through the whole, then carpet everything over where the back seat was to look factory-ish. This way still having room to through shit in the back.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I always wanted to put a wall up covering the whole to the trunk, and then have the subs mounted so the magnets stuck through the whole, then carpet everything over where the back seat was to look factory-ish. This way still having room to through shit in the back.
Maybe its because im tired but I just read that 3 times and still dont understand it.
Blown240 nice setup. I personally dont care much for the whole system thing anymore, but it is a decent way to add alot of weight to the wheels. And at least that weight will make sounds. So :bigthumb:

·
pen15
14,597 Posts
i was saying BS cause i never recall you getting a leather passenger seat. i thought you had the cloth sparcos... maybe i'm out of the loop?

love always,

mister cartmill

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I sold the corbeaus and the seat is Josh's we just sat it in there to see if the seat would slide back and not hit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts