502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here we go... ive got an old garden trackor that is just sittin around. It doesnt hold charge so i was thinking about taking it all apart to find out whats wrong with it. the more i thought about it the more i want to make it go fast... so im pullin the motor and deck off of it tomorrow. but i dont know how to make the motor to connect strait to the rear wheels for high speeds.... wonder if somone could help me out on this...:hammer: :loco:
its going to be a fun project

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
dango dango we got us a racin tractor now lol

·
no longer fenixracer?
2,871 Posts
will a SBC fit on it?

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol im going to work on it after school and see whats all in side there... i dont know what drive it is yet... but if i had to take a guess i would say its belt driven. the truck is going to sit i think it still runs but im not paying for the gas to borrow my moms car :)so ill take some pic and show yall the updates... might start driving it around lol

·
Speedcult Detroit
4,969 Posts
barrowing mom's jeep. well once the tractor runs that'll be the new mode of transportation correct?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i ran into a little problem.... i have an oil leak somewhere. it was runing fine then it pooped out on me... goin to pull the motor and take it apart but what i did today made it alot faster:loco:

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
haahahahahaha nice with 14 hp and one wheel drive and an oil keaks its like the truck now lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts