502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Photographer
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well believe it or not this is the first feature I ever got paid for and the first feature I ever shot. This shoot dates all the way back to last September. Just goes to show how many Mustangs they have at their disposal. Glad to finally see it in print and looking forward to my NMRA World Finals event coverage which should be in the issue of Modified Mustangs next month. Definitely check it out if you are at the bookstore.

Not my cover, but just want to show the issue

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
Did you go for a ride? :naughty:

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
congrats :bigthumb:

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
nice

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
awesome man, i remember you posting those pics, incredible! i'll keep a lookout for the mag.

·
Cup of Soup?
795 Posts
Very nice job and you are one very lucky person!

·
smarter than you
12,705 Posts
congrats. I'm just a few months away from finally being published myself for my civic. Amazing how long it takes to get out there... I need to get dave to paint his widebody car so you can shoot another car, its definately got the go-fast and good looks.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think I would too if I could find any cars in this area. haha
I could stop in with my International, maybe bring some of the other OTR drivers with me. I run through Miami (OH) all the time on I-71 and on occasion on I-75. There are a shit ton of exotic cars up there!! you have plenty of potential targets. I've seen Bentleys, Lambos, thousands of wicked track cars going to Mid Ohio, Ferraris, the ORIGIONAL BATMOBILE in mint condition (most likely a replica), and countless others all on I-71 alone. I even saw those rides that were built by Ian and Jessi (4X4 on HorsePower Block on Spike) at the Love's truck stop in Lodi on a trailer heading back to Tenn.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts