502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
dman son 180! not gonna say its smart but you got some balls on you. vid looks good. just need to make all the writing in like white and alil bigger

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I noticed once uploaded it distorts the video. ON the computer it looks better. Ill have to keep that in consideration. Also the 180 was dangerous but the interstate ahead of us was clear of any cars.

·
Speedcult Detroit
4,969 Posts
i use adobe premier pro, vegas, and ocassionaly final cut. vegas and final are by far the easiest to use and are really freedom filled. check them out!

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
File is to large for 502 upload limit.

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill check final cut out and see how it goes. Pinnacle is really easy to use but very limiting on th options you have.

·
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam
8,468 Posts
Where in the hot holy hell were you going 180!? :blink:

Thats absolute madness. Should have gotten some video from the outside of that one...

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea this is full quality video file its 524 mb. I need to compress it some.

·
pen15
14,597 Posts
that's I65 for sure

i wonder what harris's EGT's were at 7000rpm at 180mph... probably way too high :eek3:

·
Streetricin Daily
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its no rotary and it was hot cause the manifold was still a bit glowing when we got back to a stop.

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
I hope to get final cut on my MacBook Pro soon.

·
Usuario Registrado
1,480 Posts

Same car?

If so, I ran around with them last year at the VW meet in Nashville... even went out for a top speed run south of Nashville, ironically.

·
pen15
14,597 Posts
Its no rotary and it was hot cause the manifold was still a bit glowing when we got back to a stop.

i didn't say way too high for a rotary :)

and it's common for turbo manifolds to glow for a while after cruising on the interstate. EGT's are high during cruise cause of all the load and the constant RPM, and the lean mixture from the ECU attempting to get good gas mileage at low-throttle.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts