502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 353 Posts

· ****** supreme
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive had this car a few months now and apart from doing a SHIT ton of work to get it back to a reliable DD plus some other bullshit...
its a real 87 GT-S with meagan springs, trd header, obx exhaust, t3 weighted short shifter, tenzo r ricing seats, Jblood front bumper, factory lsd... you know, the usual shitty parts.

how it was when i first got it:

bought some suspension stuffs:

some shitty celica supra wheels, fish bowled windows, and flares:

i blew my factory LSD up, so i got an open diff and welded it and extended studs so i can track the car:

dash:

LOL!!
how it sits now:

:cool:

· ****** supreme
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol character... that it does.

accordex22, i do plan on painting or vynil wraping the entire car.

this is a track car guys. i drift at cfrc and desoto. it may be shitty drifting, but its track time lol. i need to cage it soon so i can give friends rides, oh and stiffen it even more...

· ****** supreme
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nothing is sweeter than driving to the track in you DD and then right onto that track just to beat the piss out of it.

i run ethanol free gas, and the last event i drove from tampa, to orlando (1.5hr drive), did 10 or 11 runs, and drove half way back on just 9 gallons of fuel... SICK NASTY

4age powns. and it even runs like total shit.

· ****** supreme
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I say blacktop....but that's just me.
;)

already planing it.
i was going to go with silver top. but i dont want to fuck with the intake and if i were to map sensor it, it would prob be close to the same price anyways. so blacktop, open itbs, plus a few more things...

and i still want a 4age.

· トヨタ Enthusiast
3,589 Posts
If you're up this way, feel free to check out my Silvertop. It's a later version and should have MegaSquirt soon.
I think you'll enjoy a 20v quite a bit. My last tank was 34mpg(fwd gears). :)

· ****** supreme
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you're up this way, feel free to check out my Silvertop. It's a later version and should have MegaSquirt soon.
I think you'll enjoy a 20v quite a bit. My last tank was 34mpg(fwd gears). :)
hell yes. my friend has a blacktop in his hachi and its pretty fun. these are kinda all over the place down here...

how did you get rid of the intake? did you run a map and MS?

1 - 20 of 353 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.