502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Has Upgraded...
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They're pretty much the best thing I've seen on this forum in a while. I think it should be mandetory for any new member to complete one. Maybe we can have it auto filled into the Intro section?

1. Why is it that you were born to the name CaRBoN, yet you go by Phillip and come to us with the name KurruptOwner? Please explain the origin of your names.

2. Are you a certified ******?

3. Your bike makes you look like a ******. Plus, your name is CaRBoN. Are you sure you're not a ******?

4. Please give us a quick overview of some of these parts coming in for your Subaru.

5. You live in Lexington, yet you joined 502StreetScene, a forum that is predominately, yet not exclusively for the Louisville area. Are you familiar with DriveLex?

6. Drug of choice?

7. Are you interested in getting shook?

8. Biggest orgy you've been involved in?

9. Did the balls touch?

10. Are you mad?

11. If you have/had a sister, did/would you ever try to sneak a look at her naked? Because if we were friends and you had a sister I would try to sneak a look at her naked.

12. Yes or No answer: Have you ever sucked a dick you didn't like?

13. Would you most closely relate yourself with Bruce Willis or T Pain?

14. Do you own any vacation properties?

15. You receive a pack of poker chips, a box of condoms, and a tube of superglue in the mail. The fuck?

16. Do you have Aspergers or any other mental condition that may result in your inability to understand social cues or properly react to news?

17. Your girlfriend disappears on you while you're in Europe and takes all your money and maxes out the credit cards. What do you do?

18. Do you know when to use Google?

19. What is your view on non-consensual sex?

20. You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down and see a tortoise. It's crawling toward you. You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping. Why is that?

21. Heaviest girl you've ever slept with?

22. Heaviest girl you'd ever consider sleeping with?

23. Heaviest girl you'd ever consider sleeping with drunk?

24. Have you ever lied on the internet? If yes, did it involve questions 21, 22, or 23?

25. Have you ever tried selling narcotics via Craigslist?

26. If I were to search Craigslist Personals, might I find a listing from you?

27. Your friend goes behind your back and hooks up with your ex-girlfriend. In doing so, he gives her herpes. Your reaction?

28. Looking at my avatar, take an educated guess at what type of drugs I was on at the time that picture was taken.

29. Fill in the blanks: First I park my car, then I ____ your _____.

30. Hypothetically, if I were to purchase a disease-free monkey in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, how much of a headache would you say it would be to get it through US customs?

·
( . Y . )
5,407 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me.

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
Bing. Bang. Boom. So we know if we can welcome new member, or accost them hardcore.

·
50th Anniversary
4,114 Posts
Just slightly modify some of the questions, and you're golden!

·
look this life in the eye...
999 Posts
I've decided to use these in the applications for employment for my company. Don't hire people very often, but it will be fun to see their reactions

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
I've decided to use these in the applications for employment for my company. Don't hire people very often, but it will be fun to see their reactions
I'm thinking about starting a recruiting company using some of these questions. I could guarantee only the best employees to get through any company's interviewing process.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts