502 Street Scene Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the heck is up with the site? ive been trying to get on for days it it seems the site is messed up.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
i love how people come to this board, to get answers about another. do a search and i bet there is one thread a month asking about the status of louisville mustangs.

·
#girlslikeus
15,907 Posts
lol. if the site goes down so much, why don't the mustang people just post here exclusively?

·
Administrator
10,475 Posts
Ooops.

Hey you know the Ford forum here was huge before some dude started that site? Use it.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Agree with the above, just use this site then. If need be we can always have a sub-forum in Ford for Mustangs.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
what about colin and regulator dave? :loco:

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts

·
Mustangs For Life
49 Posts
Word on the street is that it will down till someone feels like turning it back on. Seems some people have pissed off the wrong person.

·
Belt Driven Hairdryer
3,833 Posts
not what tommy posted on bgmustangs. he said that he's changing servers

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Yeah just to clear up any confusion here is tommy's post.

Jan 9 2008, 12:14 PM
Just to dispel any rumors or speculation.

LM is in transition to another hosting company right now. I decided to pull the plug on our current host after finding problems with older VB versions running on their newly updated SQL platform. Upgrading VB to the newest version caused some issues with our portal software since they have not created any patches to support newer versions of VB. I have found another hosting solution that will work with our software and bandwidth needs.

We did not lose anything. We were not hacked. The owner didn't skip town with advertisers money or whatever else some people are saying.

Be patient. We should be back up and running by weeks end. I sent the data DVD to the new hosting company on Monday and DNS should propagate about 72 hours after the transition.

·
Cobra Pimpin
887 Posts
lol. if the site goes down so much, why don't the mustang people just post here exclusively?
ask nice and i am sure we could add a mustang sub forum to the ford portion of the board.
Because everyone and their mom would come in a post random bullshit about how their Civic or Evo beat a Mustang on the bridge and they did a ricar flyby and hit a wal and exploded into flames......

Or, like in the Street Racing Forum, Allison would come in and tell everyone that street racing is stupid and Mustang owners are assholes like the stuck up bitch she is.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.