502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
rida
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am getting rid of all some old honda parts I have laying around. Some are brand new some are not. Will post some pics tonight. list:

Y8 complete head w/dist and intake mani odbII from 98 $100obo

Y8 Crower Cam stage II part# 63441YT never used $200 will sell as package with head

Defi Tach (missing control its just the gauge) $30

EK B16 complete motor harness (all plugs no cut) sold

GSR girdle with oil slosh pan $50

Samco Sport Silicone radiator hoses (upper & lower) yellow for single cam :SOLD

Spats rear strut tower bar $50

Genuine Mugen front tower bar $150

Safe Quip cam lock 5 point (don't have 5th between legs) harness $80

GSR ODBII stock cams 75k mile no scratches or scars $50

05 RSX type S 6spd Trans 7500 miles w/LSD from 07 SI brand new throw out bearing and clutch fork. Has been torn down (to put in LSD) and inspected by certified Honda tech at honda dealer SOLD

CRV B20z block and head was good when tore down to scavange some parts no cams, valve cover, and mabey a few other thing will have to look. SOLD

·
Torreto
4,855 Posts
May have to get that head. See what kind of deal nick would give on the combo and give me a shout. or may check out the b20

·
Idiot Toleration Expert
3,710 Posts
if the intake mani is complete with tbody and all sensors and hoses could i get that from you?? also would u package it with the rad hoses?

Reactions: Full Spool

·
rida
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if the intake mani is complete with tbody and all sensors and hoses could i get that from you?? also would u package it with the rad hoses?
Well what all do you want on it? I can GSR tb and iac valve, fuel rail, and gsr injectors with the mani, if you want pm me what you really need. I can do that for $75. lmk

·
It Is Coming...
669 Posts
bump

·
rida
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
interested in the ek b16 wiring harness. trade you a asus striker motherboard.
Well I have a MacBook so I don't think I need this. I think thats a computer part. make an offer. Oh and on the strut bar I am not wanting to go very much lower then asking price.

·
rida
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump! What no one wants a good mini me swap for their single cam? Head package will come with y8 head, intake mani, GSR throttle body, GSR injectors, IAC valve, Never used Crower Cam, and fuel rail. All you would need is a new headgasket and some headstuds and you would be on the road.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts