502 Street Scene Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Music Modder\SPL-Lab Distro
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I still have these 2 AQ HD315s left, $200 per sub perfect working condition.

If you just so happen to be one of the lucky buyers, i will offer 1 free xbox360 service to you if you own an xbox360 whether it be repair or custom modification or upgrading your equipment.

If you need computer help, i will offer 1 free service to repair software issues or to replace hardware if necessary(free labor, not parts).

If u buy them both, u get both services free if u need them, if u only buy one, pick one but not both.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great deal,but I can't push them .I have 1600 good watts . thinking about strapping to get the 3200.but still I need 1 ohm vc to make the magic happen. At 2 ohms I have maybe 2200 w.need 1 ohm coils

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
502 OG
5,404 Posts
Great deal,but I can't push them .I have 1600 good watts . thinking about strapping to get the 3200.but still I need 1 ohm vc to make the magic happen. At 2 ohms I have maybe 2200 w.need 1 ohm coils

STFU.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just noticed that that original post was like 4 years old or some s*** I tell you this site sucks for buying and selling equipment but I do find out some good information here

·
502 OG
5,404 Posts
I just noticed that that original post was like 4 years old or some s*** I tell you this site sucks for buying and selling equipment but I do find out some good information here

Yeah... 2009 was definitely 4 years ago.

:rofl:

:fawk:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts