502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out i'm going to get laid off sometime this week so I'm looking for some type of warehouse job. I have been building trusses for about 8 months now, So just let me know what's out there.

Thanks, Tommy.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
kroger distribution. they start out at 13.66 an hour with raises. im going there tomorrow

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I was wondering about them since I havent seen the ad in the paper in awhile. I'll have to go up there.

·
yea
5,092 Posts
Just found out i'm going to get laid off sometime this week so I'm looking for some type of warehouse job. I have been building trusses for about 8 months now, So just let me know what's out there.

Thanks, Tommy.
u live in crestwood? u should go up to torbitt & castleman in buckner and apply.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
i put my application in there today. they got a huge sign on the building, now hiring

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
its harder than hell to get on. i tried, got 2 interviews and nothing. i think you have to be mentally retarded and have no life goals to work there.
no they just dont hire asshats like yourself

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
no they just dont hire asshats like yourself
there was a guy in my "interview class" that had a hard time breathing on his own and spelling his name, and he was there for rehire. another guy that wore a wife beater and shorts, that got on. im pretty sure i am right.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
there was a guy in my "interview class" that had a hard time breathing on his own and spelling his name, and he was there for rehire. another guy that wore a wife beater and shorts, that got on. im pretty sure i am right.
I am pretty sure they don't hire cock jockeys

Reactions: Moses

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
kroger dist. is a joke. only way i would say go there is if udont like having A life at all, and managment that is out to fire anyone and everyone (i know iv worked there for over 3 years now)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts