502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
CameraMan
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to buy a new one. Anyone have any recommendation or reviews?

IF this in wrong section please moves accordingly.

DREMEL!!!! lol so much for trusting my wife..

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
Whats a drummel?

EDIT: I found one on google.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
I am buying one of those. $9.99!!!

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
if you can find a campbell hausfeld version($20) they are a little better(seem to have more tourqe at low rpm).
Where can I get one of those?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I am looking to buy a new one. Anyone have any recommendation or reviews?

IF this in wrong section please moves accordingly.

DREMEL!!!! lol so much for trusting my wife..
First off...don't get a rechargeable one. You'll hate yourself in the end, I've been there.
Get one that plugs into the wall.
Make sure it has a few variable speed settings. Not every task you do with it will require the same speed.
Get one that already comes with a kit of cutters and polishers, this saves you time from shopping around for extra's if the kit has what you already need.
I have a black and decker from Wal-Mart. I believe I spent about 49.99 for it, and it came with the snake neck pen attachment and a carry case. The pen attachment allows you to get into tight little spots the full body dremel cannot go. I have had mine for 2 years and everything still works well, just a little dustier than when new...

·
why so curious?
8,972 Posts
I have a rechargeable, and it blows. They had all the dremmels and accesories on sale last time I was in Lowes.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
plug ins are great.....

use eye protection when using the cutting wheels they are very thin and will fragment and stick in your eyeball and you will look like this forever :arr: Arrrrrrr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts