502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
B's & T's
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got one hell of an offer today!!! here she is im going wednesday to pick her up from florida. trading the caprice straight up for it:loco: all comments are welcome! an the car will be forsale once i have picked it up.

list of the major mods

arp head studs
carbon fiber hatch
carbon fiber (vis)hood
Tien (1.3) lowering springs
cross drilled rotors
2005 acura tl wheels (17x8)
5 % limo tint
angel eyes jdm headlights
Garrett t3/t4 turbo (built inside with 360 degree thrust bearing,balanced and overlapping oil piston ring)
Custom 2.75 inter cooler piping
custom f-150 inter cooler
high pressure boots (150-400psi)
high pressure clamps
innovative motor mounts
jdm red valve cover
255 walbro fuel pump
550 rc injectors
Tabane exhaust
custom 2.5 inch downpipe
new pressure plate
act 6puck racing clutch
k-pro tuned

·
B's & T's
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
were trading straight up? it didnt make since to me either but im not gonna question him about it. hes the only owner of the car bought it new an has done everything to it.

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
This has bad news written all over it. There is no way a Caprice with drug dealer wheels holds cash value enough for an even trade.

·
B's & T's
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
as long as the vins match his loss, hell if it blows up when i get back ill just part it out!

·
Idiot Toleration Expert
3,710 Posts
hmm something isnt right...

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Correct me if im wrong, and i dont mean to bash your caprice or anything, but this is like a 5k < 20k trade? If someone wants your car that bad i'd def bring another person or two along to pick it up. Sounds kinda shady. What if you get to florida and he turns you down? Thats a long ass trip for nothing. Just my :twocents:

Edit: GL to you tho. I hope you do get it. I want got first dibs on the TL wheels if you part it out!

·
B's &amp; T's
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just got off the phone with owner, we talked about it he is meeting me half way in georgia. and i am taking 3 friends. this isnt my first rodeo on trading i do it atleast once amonth!! takin, my friend jay, joey, and 9 mm.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Nice trade, but I'd be cautious. That shit doesn't seem right.

You must have some serious ass ****** desperate for some gangsta ass whip.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
just got off the phone with owner, he we talked about it he is meeting me half way in georgia. and i am taking 3 friends. this isnt my first rodeo on trading i do it atleast once amonth!! takin, my friend jay, joey, and 9 mm.
Ridin' strapped FTW. Sucks that we can't trust people anymore. A long time ago something like this would've just been one helluva deal. Today, seems too good to be true. Hope everything works out for you man. And again, I want those wheels.

·
5.485 @ 137.67
2,248 Posts
Your gonna get home to find out there is still a loan against it and the guy somehow got the title!

·
B's &amp; T's
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the guy owns like 4 houses in florida owns 2 business' down there. he said he just wants see somone enjoy the car. an he dosnt have time to do that. so idk we will see.

ps the bank will in no way release the title unless the loan is payed in full.
pss an if there is a chance that happens strip it, an can you say k20/turbo eg or ek?

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
Nice deal... Just needs to get rid of some of the rice... hood and head lights are ugly. I love RSX's.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts