502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in books a million looking through a few magazines and came accross this kind of an old article but looked like you, pretty sure thats shawn haydens h22 in there too

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
looks like his. Didn't he go to some car show last summer with a bunch of people maybe it was just a pic they took from random and printed it.

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
holy shit, I got one mag with me in it and you must tell me which that one is? Is there any more pics inside? A good photographer named Ben took pics at nashville of my car. He is on hondatech and his name is stunna ben so this might be the magazine he shot pics for.

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
oh yeah and if you can't get that issue anymore due to it being old I will pay for the mag and pay for you to ship it if you will...

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
exactly why your car isnt in there i suppose... (sry couldt find lilpawr in there looked all over for an s14 with bronze spray painted sport max's but no luck i'm keepin my eye out for ya tho bud ;) )

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
I guess I wouldn't find lilpawr either, as I don't know anyone on this board by that name. And they were engine enamel GOLD thank you very much

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shit i was looking for bronze bet thats why i couldnt find it let me look again..........nope i'll keep the search alive though...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
is shawn haydens car a white eg....and did he sale it....name sounds kinda familar....I think I saw it this weekend over joeys

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup sold the whole thing to some guy i believe he parted some of it out though, now he's got a s10..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts