502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we agreed on a price for a 3 post integra motor mount and i paid him with-in 5mins of said price, around 30 mins later he told me it was shipped. That was about a week and a half ago. Considerin we probly live 3 hours away at most, the bracket shoulda been here the day after it was shipped. Now he keeps givin me the run around about he cant find the receipt and he never provided me with a tracking number.

·
Booster Club
1,286 Posts
I had always heard good things from other people who have bought stuff from him. Hopefully you guys get it worked out

·
Cameron Crazie
5,638 Posts
We did have some bad weather, give it some time. I don't think Klink would screw someone over a damn motor mount.

Reactions: klink

·
Show me them boobies!
5,135 Posts
I've had good experiences with klink in the past, and he's a long time active member so I'd say there's something else going on.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I've never dealt with Klink before but i've talked to him before and I know people who have dealt with him and I've always heard good things.

·
My dick feels like corn
1,795 Posts
yea klinks a pretty solid dude so i think you kinda fucked yourself on this one. hes not a run around kind of guy. hes pretty direct

·
Premium Member
32,284 Posts

·
builtda9teg
1,246 Posts
I have dealt with him also seemed like a cool guy hope it works out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
There was recently a post on Craigslist about klink
I saw this as well. Something about him being a scam artist in some way or another. Don't know him so I can't say anything either way.

·
back at it again
7,198 Posts
yea i shipped it directly after the pm were he said he sent payment. i didnt even check my paypal until i was at the post office honestly just to get the address. Was the shipping address on paypal not the correct one? ill return the payment no problem. but im not sure why it hasnt arrived at your location myself. it should have been there no longer than 3-4 days tops.
ps my reputation is not worth a motor mount

side note: ad on craigslist was made by a jealous ex-husband of the chick im kinda seeing.

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
I know him personally. I know that he would not intentionally screw someone over. There must be a reason OP has not received the product. I would say he had something with his part. Like wrong address listed on PayPal, maybe?

1 - 20 of 251 Posts