·
baddest motherfucker alive
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made 3 passes at the valley.

pass 1: missed 3rd and rolled to a 9.25
pass 2: 7.63 at 89 mph on 100 shot
pass 3: nitrous backfire :(
(video proof and timeslip will be uploaded soon)

blew the mass air meter off and several vacuum plugs. also bent the throttle body blade into a "U" shape. had to take the blade out and try to halfass straighten it by hammering it on the ground with a screwdiver. got it fixed good enough to go home so we left. then the pure pwnage happens......

the almighty B16-T rolls up beside me on dixie hwy and decides he wants to play. my car is running terrible and missing from all the vacuum leaks and throttle body blade being bent. no big deal i'll race anyway. i downshift to 3rd and get lined up with him. he bumps the throttle a couple times so i took off. i stayed in it to the top of 4th and when i let off he was about 2-3 cars behind me. he wants to play again only this time we went from 2nd. i gave him the jump this time. we stayed about the same until he had to swerve into the emergency lane around a car :blink: and when he got back on the road i was about half a car in front. i think if he wouldn't have had to swerve we would have been right together.

the morale of the story is, the fastest turbo honda on this site got rolled the fuck up FROM A ROLL ON THE STREET by a barely running stock 5.0

ford > honda

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rustang

let me know when you guys wanna race a real car...... gonna roll you and the rest of loftus's rustang crew.

$500 a race.

·
ZTM is my FAV!!!
1,771 Posts
he must have either been a moron or driving an automatic or something, but nice kill... i reckon. i didnt get to make it to the track today i had to work

Reactions: B16Baller

·
the green hornet
2,747 Posts
the almighty B16-T rolls up beside me on dixie hwy and decides he wants to play. my car is running terrible and missing from all the vacuum leaks and throttle body blade being bent. no big deal i'll race anyway. i downshift to 3rd and get lined up with him. he bumps the throttle a couple times so i took off. i stayed in it to the top of 4th and when i let off he was about 2-3 cars behind me. he wants to play again only this time we went from 2nd. i gave him the jump this time. we stayed about the same until he had to swerve into the emergency lane around a car :blink: and when he got back on the road i was about half a car in front. i think if he wouldn't have had to swerve we would have been right together.

the morale of the story is, the fastest turbo honda on this site got rolled the fuck up FROM A ROLL ON THE STREET by a barely running stock 5.0

ford > honda
bullshit the first time u jump and we had a lot of traffic in front of us, and the second one buddy u got rolled i led of cause the truck pulled in front of us and i had to jump on the e lane because the traffic in front of me but if u want i'll be in indiana 2nite like every weekend bring your junk out and i'll show u what's up.

·
Professional *****
10,546 Posts
Goodness, why can't you guys just be happy that this guy's Mustang made a decent run today? I'd be willing to be that if it was someone with a Honda running a second slower then kablar ran, people would be in here praising there all mighty VTEC. Lay off this guys nuts and let him run his car. and if someone come's back with the, "It's because he talk so much shit" response, here's a news flash for you, he does that to piss you clowns the fuck off, and guess what else? It fucking works.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts

ford > honda
who is b16-t and since when did he have the fastest turbo honda on the site?

nice pass, got a video of the nitrous backfire?

·
teachmehowtodougie
3,392 Posts
Goodness, why can't you guys just be happy that this guy's Mustang made a decent run today? I'd be willing to be that if it was someone with a Honda running a second slower then kablar ran, people would be in here praising there all mighty VTEC. Lay off this guys nuts and let him run his car. and if someone come's back with the, "It's because he talk so much shit" response, here's a news flash for you, he does that to piss you clowns the fuck off, and guess what else? It fucking works.
Sit down Super...Only people with RUNNING cars can talk in this thread.:dnpzm:

<3

·
Registered
626 Posts
i believe b16-T, kabalar, give me a few weeks and i'll be rolling u the fuck up fo reals, u thumb ringing wearing ****! better get that shitstang ready :D and get a hole lot bigger shot!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
haha i was at the valley today for the first time. i had my dd my 1989 pontiac bonneville. im sure everyone saw it. its bone stock except for no cat. its a scratched up maroon color. i ran a 11.08 which i didnt think was to bad for my car being so old and slow. did anyone see me???

·
02 Silverado
1,813 Posts
I saw you and b16t race on dixie and the 1st time you got him but the 2 time he pulled you by like a car

1 - 20 of 1683 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.