1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone interested in any motorcycles.

have a kawasaki 4 cylinder 650cc
also hae same bike as a parts bike.
also have a small old school yamaha fs not sure of the motor size.
they both run fine. yamaha need new carb and the kawasaki needs a brake cable..

make offer

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
200 for the kawasaki 650. not sure the year will have to look in the morning. 100 for the yamaha. which may be a 450 or something around that range. both bikes are about late 70s or early 80s bikes....both of them run

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Pictures would be nice as well, I'm sure Kawasaki made more than 1 650cc bike, and I really need to buy myself a bike.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the bike looks very similar to that except that the forks are a little different and the motor isnt a 2 cylinder motor its a 4 cylinder motor...set up the same way but with 2 extra cylinders. the forks actually looks like it has a bigger rake ( angle of the forks to the frame) jus a small difference tho

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well there was a mix up. see i am sellin it for my dad and i thought it was a suzuki 650 but i was a lil bit off. its a honda 550. i dont know how i got it mixed up but i did. sorry for the mix up

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the honda has title but yamaha has a salvage title. i also have a parts bike which is also a honda 550 but its a parts bike only. i would sell both the 550 bike for 275

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
does the 550 parts bike run?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts