502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum and am still trying to learn Louisville. This past year I did some junkyarding and wanted to see if any of you knew of any junkyards I was not aware of. I have been to pull-a-part, grade lane, and Amen. I prefer yards I can walk through and pull parts myself. Pull-A-Part and Amen are by far my current favorites. Do any of you know of any other good yards. Are there any across the bridge in Indiana? I hear there are a number around here that won't let you walk the yard. I believe Baird's is like that. If I am in a pinch and they have the part I could use a list of those yards as well.

Thanks

·
show me what you can do
2,081 Posts
Sorry the only one we really go to is Pull-A-Part. It seems to have something almost every time lol.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Marshalls is in Southern Indiana. They let you walk through the yard. Not the greatest of places, but I have found some parts here and there.

I prefer Pull A Part since they have a pretty much updated website on what they have in stock.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
There is a three around the airport in louisville.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which three are you referring to? Can you walk through them or just request parts?

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
Which three are you referring to? Can you walk through them or just request parts?
I can't remember the names of two but one is grade lane, the other two get pissy of you just want to walk around.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone no anything about Ablert's, Evan's, or Stebbin's? I've heard of them but don't know anything about them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts