·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you get your parking pass?

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
No. You go into the admin building and then you go to that main hallway about halfway down there is a window. That is where. Being as its the first day back that window will probably have a line.

·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No. You go into the admin building and then you go to that main hallway about halfway down there is a window. That is where. Being as its the first day back that window will probably have a line.
Ok thanks! What is that first desk for?

Also, where is the book store?

I'm so clueless!!!!

·
Gills not Grills
1,237 Posts
The bookstore is inside the first building to your left as you are walking from the student parking lots.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
Ok thanks! What is that first desk for?

Also, where is the book store?

I'm so clueless!!!!
The first desk is where you can Drop/Classes and she'll answer any random questions she's kinda just a receptionist.

The book store is in the building with the student center and ULtra transfer office. Its in the dark corner farthest from the building entrance and on the side of the building closest to the parking lot.

And speaking of JCC (to all students) what classes do you have?

I have Geology then geology lab (Wood) then Intro to Info Systems (Spoo) on MW
TR I have Finite math (Long) then Business ethics (Cohen)

Any one else have these classes?

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
i have engine repair and basic fuel and ignition... sry guys the turbo420a took a break from sw this semester lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
The first desk is where you can Drop/Classes and she'll answer any random questions she's kinda just a receptionist.

The book store is in the building with the student center and ULtra transfer office. Its in the dark corner farthest from the building entrance and on the side of the building closest to the parking lot.

Both Wood and Long are good teachers.

I have CIS 100, Accounting 202, Philosophy 130, and Stats 290. I dont remember the teachers.

·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Thanks for all the help! :)

What time is your Intro to Info Systems? I have it MW 12-1:15.

And I have Econ 201 online.

·
Chill
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is when it is. Did you go the first day? Where were you sitting?
Yea, I was there. I was the brunette sitting like right in front of the prof.

I was going to do econ 201 online, but I dropped it.
I was a little nervous about taking an online class, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be too bad.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
I'll look for you tommorow. shouldnt be too hard to find. I was the one being dumb and asked her how to tell if it was the right book right after she told us how.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts