502 Street Scene Forums banner
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Nothing to see here
3,889 Posts
Fuckabunchnastyassmud. I've been up and down every hill at highwater and will go there 8 days a week before I go to ORR. I'm down for anywhere with some rock to play on!

I bought some parts from a guy in Chaplin KY (kinda near Bardstown), he said they have some nice dry creekbeds in the area with lots of good rock to play on. I'm going to go back and check it out if it ever quits raining long enough to dry out

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya, I would have to agree that its getting pretty old having to spend 1.5 hrs cleaning the mud off and regreasing all the joints on my truck after orr.

There is a place in Leitchfield that is really cool. Private farm, with a good mix of rocks, mud, and hills. Not all one or the other, ya know?
The 280 acres owned by the Beeler Family is off limits!
Off Roading on County Roads

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fuckabunchnastyassmud. I've been up and down every hill at highwater and will go there 8 days a week before I go to ORR. I'm down for anywhere with some rock to play on!

I bought some parts from a guy in Chaplin KY (kinda near Bardstown), he said they have some nice dry creekbeds in the area with lots of good rock to play on. I'm going to go back and check it out if it ever quits raining long enough to dry out
Highwater is off limits! 280 acres family owned for generations! NOONE has permission!

·
Registered
19 Posts
nope, but alot of fun
nope, but alot of fun
Illegal riders like you have cut huge ruts into our property, broken bottles, they have cut down trees and cut chains for access. Recently we gave the people at Sycamore Island permission to tell people it is private property and they need to leave and they jumped him and left him for dead with 70 some odd stitches down his back where they knocked him over the cliff. One of them is currently facing attempted murder charges and is sitting in Floyd County jail. We now check the property armed, No one is allowed there any more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That fuking sucks. I need to get a police scanner, maybe that will work.
Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
anyones truck climbed the staircase there?

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
nope, but alot of fun
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts