502 Street Scene Forums banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Nothing to see here
3,889 Posts
Fuckabunchnastyassmud. I've been up and down every hill at highwater and will go there 8 days a week before I go to ORR. I'm down for anywhere with some rock to play on!

I bought some parts from a guy in Chaplin KY (kinda near Bardstown), he said they have some nice dry creekbeds in the area with lots of good rock to play on. I'm going to go back and check it out if it ever quits raining long enough to dry out

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ya, I would have to agree that its getting pretty old having to spend 1.5 hrs cleaning the mud off and regreasing all the joints on my truck after orr.

There is a place in Leitchfield that is really cool. Private farm, with a good mix of rocks, mud, and hills. Not all one or the other, ya know?
The 280 acres owned by the Beeler Family is off limits!
Off Roading on County Roads

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fuckabunchnastyassmud. I've been up and down every hill at highwater and will go there 8 days a week before I go to ORR. I'm down for anywhere with some rock to play on!

I bought some parts from a guy in Chaplin KY (kinda near Bardstown), he said they have some nice dry creekbeds in the area with lots of good rock to play on. I'm going to go back and check it out if it ever quits raining long enough to dry out
Highwater is off limits! 280 acres family owned for generations! NOONE has permission!

61 - 63 of 63 Posts