502 Street Scene Forums banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Bizeeb65 said:
Wow... um... no... Besides, this married guy doesnt have a girlfriend, and the Blazer is not rigged up for a kid seat either. :bigthumb:
tu che'

·
Registered
76 Posts
How many of you all go to the offroad rage trails on robs property every month? Or know Paul Kraft. I go there quite a bit with a buddy in his jeep. Huge red wrangler.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Atom138 said:
How many of you all go to the offroad rage trails on robs property every month? Or know Paul Kraft. I go there quite a bit with a buddy in his jeep. Huge red wrangler.
Is Paul the one who works at Fastlane / wheels the red tiger striped wrangler?

There are at least 8 of us with rigs that go out... unfortunately most of us are doing repairs right now and wont be ready for this month.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah Paul owns ORR and fastlane is owned by his brother. I'm good friends with pauls daughter...I'm sure you've seen her at robs before.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Atom138 said:
Yeah Paul owns ORR and fastlane is owned by his brother. I'm good friends with pauls daughter...I'm sure you've seen her at robs before.
Ya, Paul did some tranny work for me on the Blazer. A little pricy, but at least its done now. You got a rig?

·
Registered
295 Posts
not to be a pussy or anything but we took this hoss ass tahoe to the top of highwater and i looked down the staircase and it seems a bit scary

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
orr is cool but I like highwater better. Highwater is off limits right now ( they have been cracking down ) but after time it will be all good again. I really enjoy the hills in highwater alot more rock then orr and less mud. Mud is fun for about the first five seconds till you shit is coverd and you gotta wash and regrease.

the stair step is fun and looks scary but it really isnt it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nothing is more fun than gunnin it through some clay with the top off and having 1-2lb. clumps of mud raining down on you. We ruined the entire interior of the jeep at ORR in april. cd player, speakers, seat, even all of his school books. good times.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
monroej said:
not to be a pussy or anything but we took this hoss ass tahoe to the top of highwater and i looked down the staircase and it seems a bit scary
Yea, I think the steps would be pretty wild coming down. I would at least want a full cage around me, especially in a full-size.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
gsxrmatt said:
orr is cool but I like highwater better. Highwater is off limits right now ( they have been cracking down ) but after time it will be all good again. I really enjoy the hills in highwater alot more rock then orr and less mud. Mud is fun for about the first five seconds till you shit is coverd and you gotta wash and regrease.

the stair step is fun and looks scary but it really isnt it.
Ya, I would have to agree that its getting pretty old having to spend 1.5 hrs cleaning the mud off and regreasing all the joints on my truck after orr.

There is a place in Leitchfield that is really cool. Private farm, with a good mix of rocks, mud, and hills. Not all one or the other, ya know?

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
Atom138 said:
Nothing is more fun than gunnin it through some clay with the top off and having 1-2lb. clumps of mud raining down on you. We ruined the entire interior of the jeep at ORR in april. cd player, speakers, seat, even all of his school books. good times.
yeah I liked mud but then you learn!lol

·
Registered
76 Posts
Did any of you all get to offroad at the quarry down by heathers on the river (At the end of Hwy. 1793) before they leveled it all for luxury condos or some shit. They had some badass trails back there but it was private property. We got chased by angry old man on 4 wheeler quite a few times.

·
Resident Car Salesman
9,395 Posts
Atom138 said:
Did any of you all get to offroad at the quarry down by heathers on the river (At the end of Hwy. 1793) before they leveled it all for luxury condos or some shit. They had some badass trails back there but it was private property. We got chased by angry old man on 4 wheeler quite a few times.
that place was all bad and also some other trail I heard about is a good way to get arrested down there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It was good way back. Before he had the crane drop those huge concrete sections of pipe across the entrances. We got shot at on land o' goshen farm...farmhand from hell.

·
pavement sucks.
12,784 Posts
Atom138 said:
It was good way back. Before he had the crane drop those huge concrete sections of pipe across the entrances. We got shot at on land o' goshen farm...farmhand from hell.
Yea I'm more into wheelin knowing that my life wont end early from a shotgun blast... Sometimes it pays to go somewhere legal :dunno:

41 - 60 of 63 Posts